• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran pilot job fair in MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Above post is spot on, if you know someone at Airtran, call them we can help! I just recommended over 30 guys/gals... I hope we hire all of you tomorrow!

-TC

Above post is spot on, if you know someone at Airtran, call them we can help! I just recommended over 30 guys/gals... I hope we hire all of you tomorrow!

-TC
Did you mean you recommened 30 guys from the job fair at mke?

Did you mean you recommened 30 guys from the job fair at mke?

Yeah, 30 from the job fair. I got a list of those who attended...If you've flown with me you got a thumbs up from me :)

Most don't even know I helped them, which is ok.

Call me if you need a LOR for you upcoming interview...

Yeah, 30 from the job fair. I got a list of those who attended...If you've flown with me you got a thumbs up from me :)

Most don't even know I helped them, which is ok.

Call me if you need a LOR for you upcoming interview...

What about those who were qualified but were not skyway guys at the job fair. ..... would it then depend on the recruiter you spoke with in getting an interview

Hi!

I just got called for an interview via the MKE job fair. I am not at Skyway (and NOT for the lack of trying!).

cliff
YIP

The CP kept telling everyone that the announcement would probably come before the end of the year for MCO, but still nothing. I'd imagine that they'd have to announce it soon. We're paying an astronomical amount of money for hotels in MCO.

The company ran parallel bid packets in Jan and Feb for a virtual pilot base in MCO. Word is that they will be trying for a virtual base in a few moths down there.....we'll see.

The company ran parallel bid packets in Jan and Feb for a virtual pilot base in MCO. Word is that they will be trying for a virtual base in a few moths down there.....we'll see.
If the NPA approves virtual bases, then my faith in the NPA will be even further reduced.

Why is that?
Virtual bases = virtual rules. If they want a new domicile, then open a real domicile with real contractual restrictions. A virtual base that can be resized or closed at a whim would be a nightmare for us.

Ok. I understand that, but wouldn't they be a step in the right direction? There a a lot of commuters that would be happy to see the virtual bases.

Latest resources

Back