• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran pilot job fair in MKE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I attended the job fair in MKE on the 26th and i recieved an interview invite yesterday. I am not a Skyway guy but I have had my aplication in for months. It seems like going to the job fair made all the difference in getting the interview as I was not getting any response from my numerous application updates.

Good luck to all that were called and i will see you in ATL.

I attended the job fair in MKE on the 26th and i recieved an interview invite yesterday. I am not a Skyway guy but I have had my aplication in for months. It seems like going to the job fair made all the difference in getting the interview as I was not getting any response from my numerous application updates.

Good luck to all that were called and i will see you in ATL.

Assuming you are employed, its pretty ballsy to go to a job fair in the domicile of an airline who is fireing 250 pilots and then post on here that you got an interview over someone who will soon be jobless. I hope you interview at the same time as a bunch of Skyway guys and the pilot interviewers point out the error of your ways. I know of a few non-Skyway guys who live in the MKE area who have been applying forever with FL but they decided not to go because they have a JOB. Sounds like you and Klaus will be best of buddies. I think the good pilots of AirTran in their struggle to get an acceptable contract deserve something better than you.

That was a little harsh. There are plenty of class dates to go around. Still planning on hiring well over 200 pilots this year. If we just wanted it to be for Skyway employees, then we would have said so. Everyone was welcome.

I agree that it was for all to attend. It was nice for Airtran to make it so much easier for the skyway guys to attend, but they need to remember that this is a MAJOR airline and they are going to need to compete for a job with other qualified applicants. If they need a job that bad (which they will), go to another regional, they are all hiring guys with/without experience. It sucks I know, but that is how the cards fell. You can thank the lovely airline industry for this. Good luck to all, and I hope everyone finds the home they are looking for.

I just went for interview yesterday and everyone except me was from skyways. they are interviewing a lot of skyways people.

Latest resources

Back