Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran or Flexjet? (Also posted on the frac board)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your ramblings make so little sense. Do you drool a lot as well? Are you even originally from this country? Your grammar and spelling is terrible. I would not work for any politician ever. I think we should dismantle the entire government and start all over again. You should go play in traffic because you will get hurt a lot less than tangling with me.
You need to get back to breastfeeding off your mommy, rookie. You're nothing more than a chew toy. :laugh:

Hmm....A$$ clown....thats funny. I just read you comments and would like to invite you to express your opinion in person to any one of us. I myself will be in the C concourse tomorrow if you would like to say it to my face. Or ....as I can assume .....you are just a big F'N Pu$$...I'm guessing you are a flight attendant. Don't forget to ask the Captain how many creams and sugars he likes in his coffee.

Hmm....A$$ clown....thats funny. I just read you comments and would like to invite you to express your opinion in person to any one of us. I myself will be in the C concourse tomorrow if you would like to say it to my face. Or ....as I can assume .....you are just a big F'N Pu$$...I'm guessing you are a flight attendant. Don't forget to ask the Captain how many creams and sugars he likes in his coffee.
To whom are you threading?

I myself will be in the C concourse tomorrow if you would like to say it to my face. Or ....as I can assume .....you are just a big F'N Pu$$...

wow, someone had his lunch money stolen once too many times as a kid.

tell me, are you picking out your own clothes yet, or does your mother still decide for you?

that was meant for gay side of the pillow.
Copy. Careful with him, he's kind of timid in real life, and some might say a very below average pilot. I think I saw you guys down by C-6 today...:bawling::smash:

Last edited:
what does Air Force have to do with it.

Like I said, the USAF pilots wear a blue uniform with a brown leather jacket. It's been around for years. Naval aviators wear brown shoes with their uniform.
I personally like the look, but that is just my opinion and I don't believe I look like an "ass clown"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back