Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran or Flexjet? (Also posted on the frac board)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone wearing any color of leather jacket in uniform looks like an ass hat.
...it depends on if the leather's gone Mach 2 or not...Mach 1 at 50' counts also, .78 at FL 310 might be overuse of the hide...

You could solve the commuting problem and the desire to have the scenery change.

World Airways and a few others have home basing and at WOA the scenery will change. Just a thought and WOA is hiring for the DC-10 and the MD-11 right now.

You could solve the commuting problem and the desire to have the scenery change.

World Airways and a few others have home basing and at WOA the scenery will change. Just a thought and WOA is hiring for the DC-10 and the MD-11 right now.
World does live up to their name. One of my bestest buds from the military flies for World. He loves it, gets a little tired sometimes. His kids are grown. I'm kinda envious, cuz this guy could find an Irish bar in ANY city, in ANY country...well, we think those Irish dudes in Riyhad-they liked soccer. Anyway, you're right, World is a great place to see the...need I say it...the G-Man can't be wrong!

World does live up to their name. One of my bestest buds from the military flies for World. He loves it, gets a little tired sometimes. His kids are grown. I'm kinda envious, cuz this guy could find an Irish bar in ANY city, in ANY country...well, we think those Irish dudes in Riyhad-they liked soccer. Anyway, you're right, World is a great place to see the...need I say it...the G-Man can't be wrong!

I do love the job myself. I am realistic in that I call it my job and not my vacation as it has it problems but overall it beats working for living. I have tried that and it sucks. The GlobalBeerTour can be an interesting ride but its not for everyone.

I do love the job myself. I am realistic in that I call it my job and not my vacation as it has it problems but overall it beats working for living. I have tried that and it sucks. The GlobalBeerTour can be an interesting ride but its not for everyone.
Good fer You Bro...hope ya had a good Thanksgiving...it's Turkey, no matter what country...and watch out for G-Man, he's a big ole gruff guy...but a Teddy Bear in real life...and a damn good pilot...probably like you...Cheers!

Thank You for the sentiment. I will look out for the G-Man but I can't think who that may be. I can get along with most anyone usually. And I did have a good Thanksgiving and it was at home which is all the better. Now I guess its time to add Merry Christmas to you and yours now that one more Turkey day is in the books.......

Thank You for the sentiment. I will look out for the G-Man but I can't think who that may be. I can get along with most anyone usually. And I did have a good Thanksgiving and it was at home which is all the better. Now I guess its time to add Merry Christmas to you and yours now that one more Turkey day is in the books.......
Great! The Boys won so it was agood one. And Merry Christmas to You and Yours! and you'll run across a guy name Gulliver, I promise!

The Air Force guys wear a blue uniform with a brown leather jacket. So you think they look like "ass clowns"?

what does Air Force have to do with it. It is just an ugly look. It does not reflect on the kind of person but just how they look. Free country remember? Opinions are limitless.

...if you served, thanks. And I don't need any nuggies from a loser liberal kid-middle aged. Go work for Hillary, she's probably man enough for you...and like you, those Clinton's like a lil face time!:blush:

Your ramblings make so little sense. Do you drool a lot as well? Are you even originally from this country? Your grammar and spelling is terrible. I would not work for any politician ever. I think we should dismantle the entire government and start all over again. You should go play in traffic because you will get hurt a lot less than tangling with me.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back