Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran or Flexjet? (Also posted on the frac board)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
not sure about the 60xrs. A lot of people predict the 60 fleet to continue shrinking. As far as the 300 is concerned, they can't get them fast enough. People are waiting in line. I do know we are taking the bulk of our deliveries through the rest of this year.

The new Learjet NXT is on the horizon. It will be interesting to see whether or not we (Flexjet) will continue to fly the 60s once this new airplane is on line. The NXT is in a class of it's own and it's capabilities are between the Learjet 60XR and Challenger 300. I've heard we are the launch customer.

www.learjetnxt.com
http://www.aviation.com/firstclass/071030-bombardier-launches-learjet-nxt.html

Commuting and must riding are two different things. Both have to sit in airports with people. Both have to watch the herd that is the American public and throw up in your mouth once in awhile because of it. Getting paid to have to endure it is a better deal though.
Do you want to do a 4 day trip in a row or a 7 day trip in a row?
Do you want to fly to and from about 60 cities or the possibilities of thousands?
Do you want to make about 30 grand or so more top out pay?
Do you want to sit behind a locked cockpit door and not care who is on the other side or do you want to do a lot of face time?
Do you want to spent a lot of time in FBOs or spend most of your day flying and be done?
Do you want to fly nice new biz jets or nice new Boeings? ( I think that is a wash either way)
Do you want to fly around obnoxious, rude trash that is the American public or do you want to fly around obnoxious, rude trash that is the American upper class?
Do you want to load bags?
Do you want to live the constant uneasiness of the airline industry or the more stability of fracs?
Do you want to wear a hat with your uniform?
Do you want to wear a black leather jacket and look ok or wear a brown leather jacket with a blue uniform and look like a total a$$ clown?
Learjets and Challengers are nice planes, but Netjets is a better company.
NJ is opening about 100 gateway cities with their new contract, Denver is probably on there.

Commuting and must riding are two different things. Both have to sit in airports with people. Both have to watch the herd that is the American public and throw up in your mouth once in awhile because of it. Getting paid to have to endure it is a better deal though.
Do you want to fly to and from about 60 cities or the possibilities of thousands?
Do you want to sit behind a locked cockpit door and not care who is on the other side or do you want to do a lot of face time?
Do you want to spent a lot of time in FBOs or spend most of your day flying and be done?
Do you want to fly nice new biz jets or nice new Boeings? ( I think that is a wash either way)
Do you want to fly around obnoxious, rude trash that is the American public or do you want to fly around obnoxious, rude trash that is the American upper class?
Do you want to live the constant uneasiness of the airline industry or the more stability of fracs?
Do you want to wear a black leather jacket and look ok or wear a brown leather jacket with a blue uniform and look like a total a$$ clown?
NJ is opening about 100 gateway cities with their new contract, Denver is probably on there.
"do you want to do a lot of face time"-yep, that says it all.

...hey kid... yer monnicker says you are very inexperienced...you wouldn't have the balls to defend the hubcaps on your home, let alone our Country....don't worry all those veterans YOU LOOKED DOWN UPON while you filled that pansy ass minivan with unleaded every Tues and Thurs at the college, Proudly Protected you and the EVERY other American they LOVE...a van,and you wouldn't even protect that...Sad...To all you VETS-THANK YOU...and GOD BLESS YOU!...
...and to the poster, just keep flyin at SIU...Kentucky isn't gonna shoot any missiles, kid...honest...

Last edited:
...hey kid... yer monnicker says you're are a ************************* who wouldn't have the balls to defend the hubcaps on your home...don't worry all those veterans you look down upon while have protected your sorry lil pansy butt while you filled up every Tues and Thurs at the college fbo...spend a minute on this thread to say thanks...and change your monniker...or jez be spineless... questions...To all you VETS-THANK YOU...and GOD BLESS YOU!
...and God Bless You!

Last edited:
...and one of your questions is valid. Please let us know which one.

Are you referring to me or just having an argument with yourself? Kid? I am in my 40's. Minivan? I never owned one. I dont have kids. I was in the first Gulf fiasco. I saw the light and the truth and I wanted no part of the roadshow or the sequel. Support the troops? Yes Indeed, bring them home! That is support. If you would like I can show you all the different ways I was taught how to harm a human being.

Are you referring to me or just having an argument with yourself? Kid? I am in my 40's. Minivan? I never owned one. I dont have kids. I was in the first Gulf fiasco. I saw the light and the truth and I wanted no part of the roadshow or the sequel. Support the troops? Yes Indeed, bring them home! That is support. If you would like I can show you all the different ways I was taught how to harm a human being.
...if you served, thanks. And I don't need any nuggies from a loser liberal kid-middle aged. Go work for Hillary, she's probably man enough for you...and like you, those Clinton's like a lil face time!:blush:

Last edited:

The Air Force guys wear a blue uniform with a brown leather jacket. So you think they look like "ass clowns"?

Anyone wearing any color of leather jacket in uniform looks like an ass hat.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back