Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tran or CAL? haven't we been here before?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
seahorse said:
Enjoy your 4 - 5 legs in and out of hotlanta while I'm flyin my one leg to Europe and S. America meetin mad hot chicks.

Yeah, I'd definitely rather be at valujet... NOT.

You must not be very happy if you spend your time on this web site in the AirTran strings trying to tell us all how terrible it is at AirTran and how great you have it at your supposed airline . . .

Yeah, life sure is awful at AirTran. My last trip was 4 days, 6 legs, with long layovers on the West coast . . . . think I'll go over to the "Furloughed" board and kick those guys to make myself feel better.:rolleyes:

He doesn't have the balls to reply to the PM i sent him ref: the other thread. Do you Mf'er, limp dick coward POS.

RV

Uppercrust said:
Ty Webb said:
Wow!! a 4 day that probably pays 20!:laugh:

No, that would be 4 legs, Queef, errr . . . Chief.

You are always so quick to slam AirTran, but it's pretty apparent you don't have any job worth talking about.

We've already covered what goes on during those layovers with you and your friends from the Bay Area.:laugh:

I've also noticed that nearly every one of your posts contains some reference to homosexuality . . . . which means you're either very immature, or a closet-case homosexual, or both.

Same goes for Chuckie . . . you two seem to have a lot in common. . . . both turned down by AirTran, and both turned on by other guys.

What a couple of goofballs.

Phaedrus said:
wow, what a surprise....lame lizard is red.

Anyone want to start a pool on what screen name he comes back with after he's banned....again?

Also, what's the over/under on how many FL posts can go untrolled by said new screen name?

Phraedrus....I'm in. This jerkoff can't keep his nut drainer quiet for just 1 second. Imagine all the loser....I mean user names he's been under. (Chuck Yogurt/Lawman/sky fly/Einstein/Boris Yelling/Lame Lizard)...My my what will he do now that they are charging $10 for new accounts? He's just too stupid not to be descrete! I know you're reading this chuckie.....have a nice life loser boy!

Bottom line is that flying at AirTran has a pretty good quality of life. I've had all the ocean crossings I care to have. Why would I want to be down in latin america? Nothing there but revolutionaries and yankee haters. Naw, I'm pretty happy.

Rik717pilot said:
Bottom line is that flying at AirTran has a pretty good quality of life. I've had all the ocean crossings I care to have. Why would I want to be down in latin america? Nothing there but revolutionaries and yankee haters. Naw, I'm pretty happy.
What about Amsterdam? Miss that!
Mach8Forest

I'll tell ya Mach8,

Amsterdam is wonderful. I lived in Zanfoort, about 30 klicks west of the big A and enjoyed it. But when I cross the pond again, I want to be sitting in the back with a movie in front of me, a wonderful international meal on the tray table and a fine Pinot Grigio in the glass that I'm holding. NO more all night over the water and listening to HF and doing position reports, etc.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back