• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Tahoma SHUT DOWN.... Finally

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is not going to happen R------, Fedex wants A/C where they can load palettes. Too costly to fix the ATR for that. This is why the F27 in BQN is not replace by an ATR.

Sorry :0 , I was wishing the same as you.

Sooner or later they will be MAC’s runs. They just need a couple of more ATR’s.

ATR's can't do those runs (Panama, Guatemala) the route is too far over the water on a direct flight, MAC should be doing it by now if that was not an issue. Second is the pallette issue, you can't beefed up those ATR floor boards without $$$, it's cheaper for Fedex to get others to do it that has the equipment already, rather than getting another STC for strengthened floor boards. Don't get me wrong, I'll bid on any of those run in a heartbeat...!! :cool:

So I heard that they are LIQUIDATING to IFL? Can anyone confirm this? It's about time they went outta business. IT'S A GOOD DAY

I'll try to go over there this week and will let you all know.

I hope the victims (read line pilots) can find something soon and that scum of the cesspool operators like Air Tahoma continue to vanish...

Why is it I can't get "ding, dong, the witch is dead" outta my head......

Woohoo! I never like to see someone loose their job, but that company needed to go. Hopefully they are gone for good. Although as Cargopod said, they will probably be back.

RIP Mike G. 8-13-2004

Latest resources

Back