Air Tahoma Crash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sad news

I seem to recall something about legal threats against Flightinfo by Air Tahoma.

Anyways, looked at the article and the names, here is a webpage of the captain
http://www.ruand.com/Main.html

This is sad news indeed, especially when you put a face to the name. I didn't know any of these gentlemen, but I just looked at Captain Urs Anderegg's website and it really saddens me to think that someone with so much experience went down so tragically. It could of been any of us guys out there. Be careful out there guys!! My prayers go out to these guys and their families.

CH

B.S.?? Your kidding right? If you have this many people saying its F****Ed up... its F***ed up! I know I have been there! Have you??

i worked there too ******************************bag. yes the place was totally jacked but i was trying to be nice seeing as how urs is dead

i want them to be shutdown

In SLIGHT defense of the media, when you hear about a plane crash with only 3 fatalities and no Fedex boxes strewn across the countryside, you think small plane. That is no excuse for poor research, just playing devils advocate a little.

(Oh, and nothing against Fedex, just needed a brand to stick in there that the media is familiar with)

This is sad news indeed, especially when you put a face to the name. I didn't know any of these gentlemen, but I just looked at Captain Urs Anderegg's website and it really saddens me to think that someone with so much experience went down so tragically. It could of been any of us guys out there. Be careful out there guys!! My prayers go out to these guys and their families.

CH

I thought the same thing when I saw his webpage. That guy seemed like he'd been there and done that several times over. It's really a shame.

Latest resources

Back