• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Ambulance Intel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I started a firestorm with this thread!!!!!!!!! GIGGITY!
You sound pleased with yourself. Did you not want an honest answer then, or was that your intent from the start?

The problem here has largely been posters who ought not be let out for recess, let alone have posting privileges.

Thanks for the leads Avbug

In SLC, if that's not too far north for you, Life Flight is hiring, at Intermountain Health Care. One of the single best ambulance operators out there. They're selective, and they have low turnover. Well worth applying.

Last edited:
Dude that was sarcastic. Give me a break; it was simply an observation on my starting of this thread and it turning into something completely ridiculous. I've never posted anything that hasn't been an honest question.

Um..giggity?

AirCare1 in ABQ/PHX was looking for a lear copilot not too long ago. Their ad comes up from time to time. It's run by nurses and pilots. I've spent a little time talking with them; they're genuinely concerned with the patient and the safety of the operation.

Who gives a ******************** about aerial firefighting not nearly as bada$$ as being a real firefighter.

Ha!! If you had ever taken a single "run" over a mountain, dumping mud while getting the crap beat out of you while trying to keep the wings on..you wouldn't make such a statement. Now, go get your R/C plane and go to the park the grown-ups were talking.

No sorry I just spend sub zero temps out in the cold putting some ghetto ass house fire out that I can give two ********************s about and neither can the owners since they started it by making crack.

Latest resources

Back