• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Ambulance Intel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everything is offensive to someone, get over it.

It's okay, I just moonlight as a moral compass around here to eat idle time. If you really knew how I feel and think about people, you might be offended in more ways than one. This is only an online persona. Dark and scary on the inside? yep. I'm a misanthropist at heart with no compassion. It's all contrived and artificial. Just like life and it's finite occupants.

I'm not a friendly guy nor do you want me housesitting your pets while away.

Ha, that was a good post Amish!

Ha, that was a good post Amish!

I wish it were created for entertainment value. Unfortunately I really am an undesireable person to befriend. Even romantic relations seem to have a 3 yr expiration as well. Holding jobs are difficult too at times. I've got too many demons circulating through my veins. I do like being free and out of work to do my own thing. I enjoy going through life as a flaneur. :)

I wish it were created for entertainment value. Unfortunately I really am an undesireable person to befriend. Even romantic relations seem to have a 3 yr expiration as well. Holding jobs are difficult too at times. I've got too many demons circulating through my veins. I do like being free and out of work to do my own thing. I enjoy going through life as a flaneur. :)

You sir, are a better man than I. The longest I have made it would be 6 months. This is a true statement folks.

I consistently say to my friends and co-workers how I don't understand how they stay married under "normal" circumstances much less the "aviation" circumstance. I honestly can't deal with all of the emotional b.s. that come with a relationship. Of course, on that note I generally don't deal with it at all. The deal breaker usually is when they are nagging or crying about one thing or another and I tell them to "quit being a woman. You knew what I do for a living beore you committed to this relationship and this is how it is". They usually start packing shortly after that.

Looks like Alimbo not only failed his second attempt and then dropped out from posting, but has now returned under the name hmmm. There can't be two posters out there that immature, that dense, and who sound exactly the same.

But of course, he's not worried...

Latest resources

Back