• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Air Ambulance Intel

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For people that ask why we read posts from people we may not agree with, maybe you don't really understand the full entertainment value of this forum.

And
Avbug definitely had a wider breadth of experience
Yes I realize this, it's just too bad that he's such an arrogant SOB, from my brief experience in the industry, the real stars of aviation are the ones that don't have to brag and compliment themselves, it's usually only the posers and screw ups that have to remind everyone how great they are.

For people that ask why we read posts from people we may not agree with, maybe you don't really understand the full entertainment value of this forum.

And Yes I realize this, it's just too bad that he's such an arrogant SOB, from my brief experience in the industry, the real stars of aviation are the ones that don't have to brag and compliment themselves, it's usually only the posers and screw ups that have to remind everyone how great they are.
avbug is a aviation God!

Say again over is simply upset because he was called for his unprofessional behavior and advocacy of illegal and unsafe operations earlier in the thread. Sadly, like a whipped puppy in a corner, he can't stop barking about it, rather than tucking tail and going away.

Forget "bragging about one's self," say again over bragged about violating regualtions and safety...and for an inexplicable reason feels that anyone who disagrees with such unprofessional behavior is simply too good for their own...good. That alone really says something about the poster, and it's not good.

Who gives a ******************** about aerial firefighting not nearly as bada$$ as being a real firefighter.

Okay. You go right on having your little walter mitty fantasy, then. I spent six years fighting fire on the ground before doing it in the air, both wildland and structural, as well as medical.

A fourteen year old might think in terms of what's "bada$$," but in the adult world we think in terms of professionalism, a paycheck, etc. When you grow up, you may learn what that's all about. For now, you keep right on trying to be "bada$$." I'm sure all the girls at the mall will be very impressed...and no doubt you'll be impressed with yourself. Perhaps for you, that's enough. Good luck.

And your point its the internet. Do you know what the internet would look like if it was a real place?

So you're saying that it's OK for you to act like a jackass but avbug needs to be more of a gentleman?

I'm having a hard time trying to understand your message through your 3rd grade sentence structure and grammar, but I'm failing to see why you should be less responsible for your behavior than everyone else?

Are you underprivileged? Perhaps developmentally disabled? Physically handicapped?

Help us understand why you deserve a "pass" to which no one else seems to be entitled.

.......in your world, that is.

But sqwkvfr, you quickly lose all credibility when people look and see that you are a Diamond Backs fan.

He's just pissy cause hes probably a CFI lifer let him be. As for Avbug your years as a firefighter were probably spent where in some hicktown that had ******************** for structural fires. Cletus' trailer home doesn't count as a structural fire ok bud.

Alimbo, have you anything to contribute to the thread topic? Perhaps the larger view asks, have you anything to contribute, at all?

Alimbo, have you anything to contribute to the thread topic? Perhaps the larger view asks, have you anything to contribute, at all?
I would think that as how his life does not seem to revolve around aviation and this message board he probably does have a lot to contribute, probably many things you could learn from him, like what it is like to have fun, what it is like to not take yourself so serious, what a woman looks like naked. Many things that you probably are unfamiliar with.

Latest resources

Back