Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not tyring to distract anyone...but it doesn't take much to distract g-force.

vote G-Force for webmaster!!

Hey good idea G-Force, you would probably make a better webmaster than a pilot. Also, let me know if you need help getting that king-air started. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

emspilot & G-force

Maybe you two should kiss and make up for the holiday season.

I think i'm in love with G-force!!!

I don't know about emspilot02, but I would love to kiss G-Force.If you are interested in going out, please send a private message.Remember once you go gay you won't go back and you have such a sexy name.

Last edited:
Looks like G-force likes to play hard to get. Best of luck to ya....I guess i'll leave you two alone!!

Last edited:
To pilotman121

I take it you have seen all of the nonsense that has been recently posted and reported.

G-force

G-force said:
I take it you have seen all of the nonsense that has been recently posted and reported.
Sounds like something Ator or Atwood would do to you or there friend falcondriver.It is a shame when scumbags have to stoop to that level,but what can you expect out of those losers.

To pilotman121

You are probably right but I suspect this is someone at M88,Nashville that is the culprit,anyway they won't be back on this forum anytime soon.

G-force

You sound like loneyguy,writing the same thing over and over on the same sites. Do you have a life or do you enjoy writing about nothing all the time.Maybe you could try some of the dating sites depending on your sexual preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back