• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN on Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avantair looks great with this type of economy. Avantair is very economical and people would rather fly a twin engine turboprop than the airlines.

If they can't afford the jet Avantair is a good alternative.

With a better economy... the Jet operators may take back some market share.

or... "What do I know about the Economy"

I wish you all the best. I hope ALL aviation companies stay in business. Why do you ask?

There we go, we've found common ground. I'll take it one step farther- I hope that all aviation companies THRIVE in the improving economy.

The point I was trying to make was that your sarcasm (along with your non-stop slams of my company) diminish the value of our hard work and good intentions.

BeenThereDoneIt suspended 7 days for divulging actual identities of members.

This is a warning to everyone else. Next suspension gets an automatic 30 days, whether you've been given an infraction before or not.

Read the TOS. If you don't like them, don't post here.

/mod

Dear BeenThereDoneIt,

When you come back can we please move on? You have been kicked off another forum, suspended for a week here on FI, and have not received any support for your views on either forum. Avantair pilots as well as other frac pilots have condemned your posts and not given any support. I think you can take all of that as evidence that what you were doing was not working very well.

If you're angry at Avantair then I am truly sorry my company did not live up to your expectations. If you're angry at me then I'm truly sorry I have no idea who you are or why you think I did anything to you. I did stand up to your rants against my company, but I, for one, am willing to let it all go as water under the bridge if you are as well.

Please take the next week to think about how you have acted and what YOU have done wrong. Come back and be a productive member on the forum. You could start by changing your Avatar.

I look forward to seeing you back here as the new BeenThereDONEit.

gp

Last edited:
WillFLyForFood says: $43,000 with Profit Sharing
Airline PIlot Central says: $43,000 with Profit Sharing

You guys need to update those 2 incorrect facts.

Man, you just won't give up will you? I don't really care what will fly for food says or the other sight. I know EXACTLY what the new scale is. I was at the meeting when it was finalized.

Man, you just won't give up will you? I don't really care what will fly for food says or the other sight. I know EXACTLY what the new scale is. I was at the meeting when it was finalized.
Hopefully the new scale is a lot better than that. That is pretty marginal.

It is better. We FO's got another five grand. We get $48 a day perdiem, which also helps. There is plenty of overtime available, as well. Too much, really. Do I want to get paid more? Of course! Am I worth more? Damn right. But it was the economy, not the company that has kept us FO's for two years, when we were told one. If I really wanted to blame someone, I guess the buck should stop with somebody at the head of the Securities and Exchange Commision, or maybe with the previous administration. With those bozos running things, I'm just glad I have a job. And I do believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. But this is aviation. When I see that first upgrade paycheck, then I will truly believe in it.

It is better. We FO's got another five grand. We get $48 a day perdiem, which also helps. There is plenty of overtime available, as well. Too much, really. Do I want to get paid more? Of course! Am I worth more? Damn right. But it was the economy, not the company that has kept us FO's for two years, when we were told one. If I really wanted to blame someone, I guess the buck should stop with somebody at the head of the Securities and Exchange Commision, or maybe with the previous administration. With those bozos running things, I'm just glad I have a job. And I do believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. But this is aviation. When I see that first upgrade paycheck, then I will truly believe in it.
Gotcha, hope it all works out.

BeenThereDoneIt suspended 7 days for divulging actual identities of members.

This is a warning to everyone else. Next suspension gets an automatic 30 days, whether you've been given an infraction before or not.

Read the TOS. If you don't like them, don't post here.

/mod

It is true. My pants were pulled down and I was spanked for posting an online article about a crash-landing and asked a certain member if it was them. I now know not to do that anymore! :)

Latest resources

Back