• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN on Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just the facts. In the last 6 months ending december 31st the company paid 10 million in debt, raised 8.4 million in equity and increased it's cash position almost 4 million dollars. You are not going to like this but even if you take the equity raise out that's 5.6 million in cash earned during that period. Once again why do you care this thread was intended to post some positive news about hiring.

Also I just looked at Bloomberg and the 1 year return on the stock is 84%. Just the truth man.

Haz, you paid $10,000,000 in debt? That is good news. You sold $8,000,000 in stock to raise cash? Ok. That doesn't change the fact that your co-worker (and you) came here and claimed that Avantair made a 38K profit last year, yet the TRUTH is that Avantair lost over 4.6 million dollars last year. I'll ask again......does your "post" imply that Avantair is in the RED or in the BLACK? Twice you have said BLACK even though you and I both know that is a lie. Just the Truth, man.

PS: Santos just signed a new 3-year Contract that gave him a 25% pay raise, and his Bonus went from $100,000 in 2008 up to $452,000 in 2009. Meanwhile, you guys are getting stuck in the Holiday Inn....LOLOL

We are implying that on a cash flow basis this fiscal year we are in the black. Not last year this year. If we say you win will you move on

Ok we lost 4.6 million last year now do what you promised and move on you will be much happier man

4.6 million, down the tubes. Gone forever.

Later.

If that gets rid of BeenThereSpunIt then it was worth every cent.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back