• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN on Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With your limited brain, there probably ARE only 2 possibilites as you stated.

B3......BTDI noticed the problem in flight and took a picture of it to show maintenance, and to cover his ass if his company wanted him to keep flying it. :)

The only broken plane I would be scared to fly is the one you, as PIC, cracked up when you lost control of it in SLC and ended up off the side of the 10,000' runway. I bet the PAX really loved that flight! With guys like you flying.....we may have to rename the company "AvantScare."

:)

Predictable.

So you flew it...right?

Total post count on this thread up to this post:

BTSI: 18

GlassPilot: 4

I didn't post until his post number 10.

I don't fight with BTSI. When he posts outside the realm of reality I call him on it. That's all. No fighting.

Last edited:
Sure is.

A. Liar.

B. Willing to risk everybody's life and violate major FAR's.

Either way, I hope he doesn't really flight instruct. We'll never really know since the truth is optional with him. The world would be far better off if he became a cabinet maker, as it is hard to do long-term harm in that occupation. Most carpenters that I know of are honest, and he probably couldn't stay employed as one for long. It's hard to hide being dishonest. I figure he might last about a year. That's how long it took us to get rid of such a lightweight. Let's just call him Been There Lied About It.

Last edited:
Waco........your personal attacks are a reflection on your company, Avantair. I hope Curt doesn't call you in for a meeting and tell you to control yourself.

Latest resources

Back