• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN on Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There we go, we've found common ground. I'll take it one step farther- I hope that all aviation companies THRIVE in the improving economy.

The point I was trying to make was that your sarcasm (along with your non-stop slams of my company) diminish the value of our hard work and good intentions.

Dude, my words have absolutely no impact on you or your company. You have over 2,000 aplications for the job I quit, remember? I didn't ask you to attack me when I posted my experiences at Avantair. YOU decided to attack me, just as you chose to attack the other previous Avantair pilots who posted their thoughts.

Dude, my words have absolutely no impact on you or your company.

Just another example of how narrow your scope of reality is KB. Your words (no matter how incorrect they are) do have impact, pilots are not the only ones that read these boards. Ask NJA Owner.

You are negatively impacting the company with your careless lies, accusations and false statements.

While you think it is all fun and games, you are potentially affecting every employee at your previous company. If you have any friends here, wise up.

Oh, brother. You brag that sales are up, that you are hiring, that you have profit-sharing, that you are doubling your fleet in the next 3 years. I don't see how the truth harmed anyone.

Latest resources

Back