• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AIN on Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Soooo, Mr. BTDI... What's your assessment of those of us who plan to camp out here for the next 20-ish years or so, busting our butts to make things work? Your sarcasm is wearing a little thin...

Maybe you could give it a rest?

Gawd....I'm in the Bahama's for a week on vacation and I come back and you guys are STILL obsessed with me? Get a woman....they are more fun!

narcissism

Mental disorder characterized by extreme self-absorption, an exaggerated sense of self-importance, and a need for attention and admiration from others.

Poor little guy just can't seem to catch a break. First APC mods throw him off their forum and now the posters are picking on him here. And all the while he's in the right! Just trying to point out to the world every single perceived thing that's wrong with a previous employer.

Is that so bad?

BTSI's new job video

Soooo, Mr. BTDI... What's your assessment of those of us who plan to camp out here for the next 20-ish years or so, busting our butts to make things work? Your sarcasm is wearing a little thin...

Maybe you could give it a rest?

I wish you all the best. I hope ALL aviation companies stay in business. Why do you ask?

According to legend(and Monte Python) trolls live under bridges, which tend to be dark, damp, nasty places full of pigeon carcasses and other filth. So it stands to reason that they need to come out every now and then and rage at this cruel world that consigns them to such places. We should look (down) upon them with pity, for as sure as the sun rises, they will soon have to scurry back under the bridge. (flight instructor/bar tender) After all, trolls seldom see anything faster than their Subaru.

Last edited:
A Monte Python fan.....that explains everything. By the way, I just got off the phone with my buddy that offered you the job. He has lots of glue and wood, and says he is more than happy to pay you what you are really worth. He thinks you will like sleeping in your own bed forever and spending all holidays at home, all-the-while giving you a payraise from Avantair. Wadda ya say?

Actually, the noise that this particular troll makes reminds me of my wife's goats. But that's another story.....

Latest resources

Back