• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AF, Navy Fighter ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Classy, got anymore fallen warriors links to poorly attempt to prove your point?

Sure, a whole bunch. You were the idiot who asked the question, not me. I hope you enjoyed your popcorn and coke while reading them. Need more elaboration or was that enough?

Last edited:
Sure, a whole bunch. You were the idiot who asked the question, not me. I hope you enjoyed your popcorn and coke while reading them. Need more elaboration or was that enough?

Jeez your killing me! Were we once married? Ya sound just like my ex wife... take a deep breath bitch - sit down before you hyperventilate...

Jeez your killing me! Were we once married? Ya sound just like my ex wife... take a deep breath bitch - sit down before you hyperventilate...

Jeez, old man, it must've been tough being married to someone who was always right. Have another drink, bitch, and STFU before you hyperventilate.

Jeez, old man, it must've been tough being married to someone who was always right. Have another drink, bitch, and STFU before you hyperventilate.

Geez homeboy, it's going be okay! Stop tilting at the windmills...

"I am I, Don Quixote, the Lord of La Mancha
A Name all the world soon will know
And the wild winds of fortune will carry me onward
Oh whither so ever they blow

Whither so ever they blow
Onward to Glory I go!"

Cheers,
Shancho

Latest resources

Back