• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AF, Navy Fighter ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Both services have Mach plus jets. The Army/Air Force has the Falcon jet. By far one of the fastest deadliest planes ever.

Both services have Mach plus jets. The Army/Air Force has the Falcon jet. By far one of the fastest deadliest planes ever.

Wow...nice picture instructordude...(geek)...last time I checked the ARMY doesn't have tactical fighters, and very few fixed wing aircraft.

I cannot believe that I read this entire thread.
-W-

Although instructordudes avatar was something else. Mother of god.

I know there is a lot of talk between both services. But one thing I hear a lot about is the difference between each fighter community. According to the Navy they are told what not to do while the AF is told what to do. Any truth to these comments? Anybody here flown fighters in both services?

Oh yeah..the original thread topic.....Ummm...some places are big into how do they shine the eagles on their shoulders to make them look better. If they have a new reg for this or that, they are going to get their star. Other places they are into the mission at saving their bros a$$ or cornholing the enemy....whatever it takes. You wont realize that for a few years, but on the other hand...there are way more fighter opportunites in the AF -vs- the navy..hands down. We have the same job.....kill!!! the enemy. How each gets there is a different topic. Now I am not going to go on about how great a certain aircraft is and start stroking my own johnson (actually I will without going on about a certain aircraft), but the AF guys will probably be scorned about something rediculous while the usn type can walk away. Unfortunately the powers that be think we are winning the war on terror with AFI36-2903...

Oh and I am never serious...except when I need to be which is never while seated in front of a computer.

Latest resources

Back