Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AE FO lies about being F-16 among other things.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
what is wrong with what he said?
Trying to figure that one out myself. All I can see is a resentment about being associated with someone else on the subject of First Amendment rights.

BTW, moderators don't track down members to ask about complaints. It's the other way around. If a moderator contacts you it's because you did something wrong.

Actually, there is no 'Heat' for me to get out of-

I was on here looking to see if anyone else posted anything about this Eagle FO>
Having spoken to a few friends in the FDNY, they couldn't believe a person would claim membership to their brotherhood. And then brag about it on the web and to a reporter.

Low and behold, AWACoff compares TM to me because of a thread in the 'Major' board.
He doesn't agree with my right to free speech, or why I feel I'm entitled to my opinion. Guess he took insult to the fact that I am actually in the Air National Guard. And am on Active Duty currently. Besides actually flying for a Legacy carrier.

Insecure, nope. Not really. That's why I use my nickname that everyone at the airlines I've been associated with know me by.

And moderators, PM sent.

Always
Motch

I can't help but laugh. Definite insecurity to the Maxotch! It must suck on occasion to wake up and realize people bid around you.

I've known Motch for a while. Insecure isn't anywhere NEAR in the ballpark for the correct term.

He, like myself, has a very high ethical and moral code and even the insinuation that we would be anything like this A.E. F/O would be personally offensive.

Is it Libel? No, because inferring a character flaw isn't an outright accusation. Is it a ridiculous comparison? Ayuh, you betcha. This whole thread has become ridiculous though, so I can't say as I'm surprised. You'd think we'd have better things to do with our time, gentlemen...

I've known Motch for a while. Insecure isn't anywhere NEAR in the ballpark for the correct term.

He, like myself, has a very high ethical and moral code and even the insinuation that we would be anything like this A.E. F/O would be personally offensive.

Is it Libel? No, because inferring a character flaw isn't an outright accusation. Is it a ridiculous comparison? Ayuh, you betcha. This whole thread has become ridiculous though, so I can't say as I'm surprised. You'd think we'd have better things to do with our time, gentlemen...
Actually he was implying, not inferring.

Guess he took insult to the fact that I am actually in the Air National Guard. And am on Active Duty currently. Besides actually flying for a Legacy carrier.

Insecure, nope. Not really. That's why I use my nickname that everyone at the airlines I've been associated with know me by.

And moderators, PM sent.

Always
Motch

Each one, so superior, that it requires it's one sentence.
Nick name everyone knows you by? But the second you turn your back they all call you another nick name.
You such a man, the second someone makes a joke, you run and tell. Did the mods give you a tissue?

Actually, there is no 'Heat' for me to get out of-

I was on here looking to see if anyone else posted anything about this Eagle FO>
Having spoken to a few friends in the FDNY, they couldn't believe a person would claim membership to their brotherhood. And then brag about it on the web and to a reporter.

Low and behold, AWACoff compares TM to me because of a thread in the 'Major' board.
He doesn't agree with my right to free speech, or why I feel I'm entitled to my opinion. Guess he took insult to the fact that I am actually in the Air National Guard. And am on Active Duty currently. Besides actually flying for a Legacy carrier.

And moderators, PM sent.

Always
Motch

Sounds to me like you're the one with insecurity. You should embrace the personal insults and threats you get on this board, it's pure entertainment.

So where is Rez and PCL with their Nauseating pro ALPA diatribe defending the idiots that out this to press?

So where is Rez and PCL with their Nauseating pro ALPA diatribe defending the idiots that out this to press?

Why would they to that?

Air Line Pilot magazine clearly screwed the pooch on this one. In their rush to bolster the name of regional ALPA pilots after the Colgan mess they ended up putting us in an even deeper hole. This is not only embarrassing for ALPA but for every airline pilot in the profession.

In their rush to bolster the name of regional ALPA pilots after the Colgan mess they ended up putting us in an even deeper hole.

Are you suggesting that Prater said; regional pilots are kind of sucking lately, we need an article about how professional they really are???

Latest resources

Back