• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Adios USAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How many of the Usapa FPL ho's go on medical next month instead of working for a living? Hummel is never getting his medical back, so he does not count...Just think, a few more months and you will be off 21 days of vacation for the last 11 years!!!

USAPA has a good chance of surviving. Lot of TWA and Eagle guys hate APA. Throw in 4000 energized USAPA pilots and I can see the APA becoming the victim of their own greed. Couldn't happen to a nice bunch I say!
APA is not your friend. Just ask the TWA pilots!!

So you're saying that USAPA will fight to restore DOH to the wronged TWA folks?

Or, is just that they have already been conveniently "pre-integrated" for you and, thus, will not be a factor?

Methinks the former-TWA folks would like to see your candy-a$$es stapled below them and the AW guys - as it should be.

Tell us how DL treated the PA and WA guys...

I have many times. The Western pilots did considerably better pay wise and gained a stable airline with growth compared to Western alone. The Pan Am deal was an asset sale, buying some A310s and 727s, plus the NYC Shuttle and Frankfurt hub. The Pan Am guys who came over did well, but they had a choice to stay at Pan Am while it floundered and then died on it's own.

The USAir East guys were going to be liquidated had AWA not mortgaged their airline and bought them. The US East guys approved of Nicelau and signed the dotted line, along with management, to abide by the binding arbitration award before it happened. They saw the award and cried like babies.

Sorry, but you again can't see something wrong with what the Easties have done to the AWA guys? Really? Everyone else does. You guys are embarrassing.

Bye Bye---General Lee

westicle scum can't contain there jealousy pathetic scab group if i ever saw one

Usapa is going to be here the whole way through SLI

Mark my words!

Hey St. Nic,

I did mark your words. How did that work out for ya?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We told you over and over that you were wasting your time fighting the Nic. Just think about those 10's of thousands you left on the table with LOA 93....

Latest resources

Back