• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Actually Official RAH gets 190's for Midwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
4. The system is working fine. We are in section 6 negotiations. Our union is now charged with establishing a payscale for 100 or more seats. Our union has declared that they will not accept the current FO pay scale as acceptable for the 190 since that type was not on property when the CBA was signed. Again, the system is working. It is not fast, but it is what the law allows. We are a nation of laws.

You don't get it. ALL your FO rates suck, not just the imaginary 190 ones.

Wrong again.

Ok, so educate me.....you're working on a contract that was ratified when?

I mean you have like what, 10 planes? How many pilots are on the list? What is the most Jr pilot DOH? I don't have time to pull up an old list.

I suspect that the "majority" of the pilots on the MEH list voted in favor of that contract with NO SCOPE LANGUAGE.

There, is that more accurate for you CitationLover?

So now the subject of "wh*res" is showing up again. When an RFP is put out, the regionals then put out their bid (proposal) for it right?? Ultimately selling themselves for the business that is being offered. By selling themselves, they all seem to be who*es. And just like real Who*es, the boss with the money will be looking for the cheapest. Hence most, if not all (I think just u.s.) regional airlines. Is this not true?

1. No one at RAH has flown a 99 seat airplane for $23/hr.

2. By the time the 190 shows up at RAH, no one will be making $23/hr anymore.

Oh thank god, cuz for a minute I thought you guys were going to get paid ********************ty for flying that airplane. Wait, you top out at 37? AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

4. The system is working fine. We are in section 6 negotiations. Our union is now charged with establishing a payscale for 100 or more seats. Our union has declared that they will not accept the current FO pay scale as acceptable for the 190 since that type was not on property when the CBA was signed.
Good luck with that. Unions declare many things but management always wins. You'll end up flying them for 40 bucks an hour.

5. I don't know if I like those shiny big planes. They have not arrived yet. I have not flown them for a subpar, on par, or above par pay rate yet.

I coulda sworn you guys flew E170s and 175s for subpar pay....23-37 dollars an hour F/O is less than Piedmont pays for a 37 seat airplane. And its easy to have 100$/hr Captain rates when nobody at your airline is that senior to earn it. Good luck when your pilot group ages and starts earning "the big bucks", we'll see how fast that "quick upgrade" goes away when RAH isn't the lowest bidder anymore.

6. In this particular case, my argument about the survival of Midwest has everything to do with the issue. The impending disappearance of Midwest "mainline" aircraft is the sole reason RAH has the opportunity to fly the

The existence of whore pilots that don't value themselves or their time, who fly 86 seat airplanes for 23-37,000 a year is the sole reason Midwest pilots were forced into this situation.

Ok, so educate me.....you're working on a contract that was ratified when?

I mean you have like what, 10 planes? How many pilots are on the list? What is the most Jr pilot DOH? I don't have time to pull up an old list.

I suspect that the "majority" of the pilots on the MEH list voted in favor of that contract with NO SCOPE LANGUAGE.

There, is that more accurate for you CitationLover?

1st off all 400 pilots are still on a "list".....

Latest resources

Back