• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Actual posts from the last 18 months.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dime, you'll have to give me an update. I must have missed the FI Almighty Spokesman vote. Just when did CR get handed the right to decide for everyone ...posters and readers alike...:rolleyes:

Speaking of adult, the mature approach is to skip the posts that don't interest you and let others decide for themselves what they care about.

Phishn, thanks. Yes, my legs are real. A prosthetic.... what a strange idea. Maybe it's time to switch to a different version of my avatar...

Dime, you'll have to give me an update. I must have missed the FI Almighty Spokesman vote. Just when did CR get handed the right to decide for everyone ...posters and readers alike...:rolleyes:

Speaking of adult, the mature approach is to skip the posts that don't interest you and let others decide for themselves what they care about.

Phishn, thanks. Yes, my legs are real. A prosthetic.... what a strange idea. Maybe it's time to switch to a different version of my avatar...

Version 1.0 is good, 2.0 may just need an inclusion of another leg, or a hip.

Finally a new avatar! I've been meaning to replace the other one for quite awhile. Thanks for the motivation, Phishn...:) No prosthetics as you can see... 2 legs, hips, shoulders....a whole body for a change...:p No more boot "display" but if you look close I'm still wearing my pirate boots. They come in handy when it gets deep around here....:D

Glad the impending doom of your avatar decision was successfully made. Must have been nagging you for months just thinking about when you'd finally get around to changing your avatar.

Atleast your not North of 300lbs. I was afraid with so much time in front of the flightinfo board you'd be pushing the heavy heffer status.
Ok I'm done, got my fix for the evening..

changed my avatar also. Cartoon character was getting a little old.

too insulting to njwife.

Last edited:
Spot on, Hog! And with a new CEO came new plans...no surprise there.

Latest resources

Back