Actual posts from the last 18 months.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

gret

Not much of a life so I went thru FI and collected a few blasts from the past. Most of the names have been hidden to protect the writers of these pearls of wisdom. Just a few of the many!

Posts have been shown by date so with some, you had to be there to appreciate the point.

Yup, we actually said these things.

10-07-2008, 21:31
I wonder how people in Corporate Flight Departments feel right now with the markets crashing?

I don't know much about that, but would think all the Fracs are a better place to be right now than many flight departments.
10-10-2008, 22:36
And in total opposite...I just saw a report on CNN on about how over 50% of companies with aircraft are predicted to sell their jets and join fractional ownership companies to save costs.
04-08-2009, 22:29
There are no plans to furlough at NetJets.

Period.

There are those in certain parts of this industry that think they can profit in one way or another by starting these rumors.

Rumors don't fly planes, lead the industry, or are have the top customer service.

We do.
05-15-2009, 22:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by netjetwife
O2b, that's why I put B19 on my ignore list. When one gets tired of dealing with bird sh*t all over the patio, they stop feeding the pigeons.

you spit out a lot more crap than he does and there are probably more that have you on ignore than him, so i wouldn't be too proud of bragging about the ignore list. people don't want to read your utter nonsense either
12-29-2008, 22:56
B19 Flyer

B19 Flyer is not whom everyone thinks he is, some misinformation was given. To that respect I apologize for being part of the misrepresentation of this individual. B19 Flyer also does not work for Flight Options as previously stated. So I would please ask that he be not referred to as Bob. So I would ask that people discontinue the name calling or reference to SCAB, Thank you. As far as debateing the union or non-union issue have at it boys!
06-22-2009, 10:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by glasspilot
Gayest post ever. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

that reply is disturbing. I think maybe you should just read and stop posting.
06-21-2009, 15:46
NEWS FLASH! Netjets will NOT furlough!

As per RTS a few days ago, they will not furlough! Darn glad to be here!
06-21-2009, 17:05
That was a news flash two days ago...

But you're right, we should all feel fortunate to work for such a great company.
06-07-2010, 15:44
By using present tense on the other thread, you clearly implied that B19 is still employed here, at Avantair. At the least, it was misleading. When this was pointed out to you by two of us, you would not answer the point directly.

You accuse B19 of playing fast and loose with the truth. I agree with you. You say he won't respond accurately or directly when other members of this forum point out his errors. Yup. That's right. How are you different?

Hazmat stated that you are becoming the poster child for the anti-union movement. I would go further and suggest that you and B19 have brought the whole argument down to a level where I no longer care. Because neither one of you is willing to see any truths beyond your own narrow beliefs, you lose all credibility with those of us who can see both sides of the argument. You sound like the ultra-conservatives and the ultra liberals. I want both of you to stay away from my job, my career, and my paycheck
06-07-2010, 21:56
I think it's time to step away from the computer and go give your husband a bj or something...anything with a happy ending..I kinda feel bad for the guy.

Then again he married someone who sits on a computer and responds to posts when she's not even a pilot..... My wife was in the aviation industry for 12 years and she could give a rats ass about the business.

Just a tip.... pay close attention to the berries as well as the twig.

06-09-2010, 15:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by jppt2000
Wow, tough stuff to say on an anonymous chat board.
You should be real proud of yourself :(
I wondered if such posts would be against the Terms of Service so out of curiosity, I checked the guidelines. There are limits even here on FI.

We have many members with children who view these pages; no content, either written or graphic, may be posted that may offend these youngsters or their parents.

....posts may not include references to racist, religious, sexual or threatening content.
06-13-2010, 21:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jppt2000
Would you like me to draw you a map?
I'll use crayon if it makes you happy.

You live in a fantasy world, so I'm feeding your fantasy that you can get elected to a union position where you can have things all your way.

No advice for the orally fixated or love doll lonely?

How about you quit being a pr!ck sunshine...

Yep Gret, you need to get out more...

Gret (troll) you forgot one of your own classics, and some of what you post is out of context.
Easy to post like a tough guy when you're anonymous.

Have you ever looked in a mirrror and said..I'm a puss?

You refuse to state facts, all you can say is "NetJets hater" or something to that affect.

I'm sorry for making this type of statement, but you desrve this.

"Have you ever change your own underwear?"

You only attack..you never state a position.

Get a set and grow up you sorry excuse of a human being.

Too many weirdos, posers, stalkers and hypocrites out there in the internet sandbox.

See ya, please continue, with your posing

Couldn't include all of them and it would be inappropriate for one to consider their own post worthwhile.

In any event...."touché"

I stand by my post that was made to show support for a fellow FI member who was tired of the non-stop, derogatory anti-union attacks from a member of management (according to his last post regarding his employment) that spews FUD constantly across the threads. As to my analogy, IMO it was justified and merely echoed what others sharing that viewpoint have previously posted. In any case, it's far milder than many of the other posts that sometimes appear here--quite inappropriately -- ...:rolleyes:

Regarding use of the ignore list, I fully support the right of each member to be selective and spend their reading time on this forum as they choose.

Gret, your choices aren't ones I personally consider worthy of a review list. And one is not even compliant with the terms of service so your decision to include it is telling...:erm: When next I log in looking for respectful discourse on the issues facing frac families and the industry, I'll know where not to look...:rolleyes:

Jppt and GSD, I hope the summer thus far has been pleasant for you guys and your families. May these quieter months lead seamlessly to a brisk Fall which finds the Company pulling together well for a busy winter season ahead. Regards,
NJW

NJW, your posts remind me of the adults in the Peanuts cartoons, "Wah- wahh, wah- wahh, wah-wahh....."

Last edited:
We have a new gayest post ever. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

NJW, your posts remind me of the adults in the Peanuts cartoons, "Wah- wahh, wah- wahh, wah-wahh....."

...............But nice leg, hope it's not prosthetic.

I stand by my post that was made to show support for a fellow FI member who was tired of the non-stop, derogatory anti-union attacks from a member of management (according to his last post regarding his employment) that spews FUD constantly across the threads. As to my analogy, IMO it was justified and merely echoed what others sharing that viewpoint have previously posted. In any case, it's far milder than many of the other posts that sometimes appear here--quite inappropriately -- ...:rolleyes:

Regarding use of the ignore list, I fully support the right of each member to be selective and spend their reading time on this forum as they choose.

Gret, your choices aren't ones I personally consider worthy of a review list. And one is not even compliant with the terms of service so your decision to include it is telling...:erm: When next I log in looking for respectful discourse on the issues facing frac families and the industry, I'll know where not to look...:rolleyes:

Jppt and GSD, I hope the summer thus far has been pleasant for you guys and your families. May these quieter months lead seamlessly to a brisk Fall which finds the Company pulling together well for a busy winter season ahead. Regards,
NJW

Nobody cares what you think..NO Really..NOBODY!!!!

Latest resources

Back