ACA Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

RJET

Just wondering how many swimmers are they currently in the pool as of today. Please state your interview month and are you still swimming?
I interviewed in September and still swimming.

Interviewed 6 Nov and told 120 in the pool possible mar/apr class date. Anxious to get going, did you see the latest press release on the Dec 2002 increases!!

I bet nothing is going to happen until the UAL situation is resolved. Could be bad could be good. We all shall find out within the next 2 months.

Talked with a buddy of mine and he said that AW is going to be pulling out of ORD around March which means more flights. Right now there are close to 2100 pilots with more to come.

TV

I interviewed Sept.23. I was told last week I am now 51 in the pool. This means probably late March or early April. I heard a guy who interviewd in early Sept. got a J41 class in early Feb. This seems right since I interviewed at the end of Sept. and they hired around 50 in Sept. I don't know the merit behind that. I also got the class projections from a friend who is switching from capt. on the J41 to the FRJ. There is about 60 to 70 slots open for new hires between now and the end of March. So August guys I hope you get a call soon.

I hear the FEDS are going to give the states $3,000 per person on unemployment to further eductaion. Sounds like a good time to get a free type rating or something. After all better us use tax payer money then some crack head.

See you in DC.

Latest resources

Back