• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ACA Pool

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The J-41 would be great. But I am confused. I heard they were phasing the fleet out, then I heard they were not, then I heard they were hastening the retirement schedule. Anyone have the scoop?

You're guess is as good as mine. The rumor pendulem swings both ways, but not that way. We'll see if the first one leaves the fleet in Febuary, hopefully 311UE, what a P.O.S. Mostly, it depends on UAL's plans for us out of IAD. The ACA management has been silent recently about IAD, though things are moving in Chicaga.

Newest rumor is that if we do get 70 seat CRJs, the company will want to hold us to the 50 seat pay-scale in return.:eek:

Tailwinds...

Posters,
What is your flight background? Do you have a 4 year degree? Are you Av-school grad's , traditional CFI's that time build, or were/are you 135 sky pilots? It is my understanding that grads were assigned aircraft according to what Av school they attended. Is this hog wash or actual reality?

CFI'er
I don't think the Av School you attend has anything to do with the aircraft you're assigned. The ND people get put in everything from the CRJ to the J41. The Embry-Riddle people that I know are all over the board as well. I guess you're put where you're needed.

nd

swimmin info

Hey all, just updating some info. Most of you have been in the pool a lot longer than my meager 2 weeks. Got an email from SN today saying possible class in December! I'm just glad to be on with the best regional in the land. Last I knew, I was #136

An e-mail that has been sent by the company to those waiting for class at ACA has been posted in the New Hires & Poolies forum at acaforums.com with projected class dates based on interview dates. Might be helpful for some of you.

http://www.acaforums.com

Latest resources

Back