Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyingDawg said:
46Driver:

I was not aware that any of the regionals at Delta Connection used ACARS. I am on vacation this week and I can only access DeltaNet on my home computer. I will attempt to find this info if its available next week.

I will also post the next set of ontime/completion numbers sometime this coming weekend.

ACA does.

Skywest also uses 0001 times in some of our Brasilias that are AFIS equipped. Supposedly we are supposed to have all Brasilias AFIS equipped by next year

New numbers for Delta Connection for week ending Sept. 26.

Departures: SkyWest 90.9%, AAEagle 83.8%, ACA 78.6%, Goal 74.8%, Comair 73.3%, ASA 59.0%.

Arrivals: SkyWest 96.8%, AAEagle 85.1%, ACA 84.1%, Goal 82.9%, Comair 81.8%, ASA 68.4%.

Completion Rate: SkyWest 99.6%, Comair 98.0%, AAEagle 97.7%, Goal 96.9%, ACA 96.8%, ASA 96.1%.

FLYINGDAWG,

I was wondering how you knew our completion factors, arrival times and so on?

TV
CRJ/FO
ACA

Terry, I know our numbers come out in the daily briefing every day. You can get that from acalink or the employee section of the atlanticcoast.com website. As far as the other carriers, I have no clue.....

Departure/Arrival/Completion Rates are published weekly for all Delta units on the ACS Dashboard. The ACS dashboard is available on the DeltaNet that can only be accessed by Delta computers or by those computers that Delta purchased for their employees.

Not sure you guys want me to continue posting these numbers. I just thought it is very easy for me to consolidate all the Connection numbers here.

Latest resources

Back