ACA CRJ Training Redux

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
j41...

Sorry dude...nothing personal. I guess I should have put a couple of those smiley faces:) :) in my comment. Just having a little fun, that's all.

Peace, out.

trainerjet:

sorry for the confusion!!! Never meant to suggest something that was impossible to do...

What I meant was that I would strongly suggest any new hire to know limitations, callouts, etc before the first day of CPT and sims. This is at least 2 weeks after class bc of indoc being the first 2 weeks ie the first day of class is indoc.

sorry to have fudged that up.......

I started with ACA on the 4 of FEB, and completed IOE on the 1 of May. These guys are obviously not going to say congrats and throw you the keys to a jet. You do have to do some work, but Overall I would have to say that the experience was very positive. From what I have heard the training in the past was very difficult. This was due to many factors which have been resolved in the past several months.

Training Schedule?

Mario and others,
Could someone post a general overview of the entire training schedule at ACA? I'm just looking for a general timeline. Indoc, systems, oral, CPT, FTD, Sim, IOE? How long? Etc. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back