• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Holdings to change name?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
According to the SEC filing he will be compensated with 4 years pay if ABX is sold and he's not offered employment.

You need to take another look at the filings, Graber is NOT listed among those with the golden chutes (Hete, Turner, Morgenfeld, Manibusan..., but not Graber).

Graber didn't leave before the axe fell. He screwed up so bad following the 1st BK he was "resigned." He was responsible for the fiasco that was the "B737-300's" among other things. There was also an intermediate stop before ABX.

You need to take another look at the filings, Graber is NOT listed among those with the golden chutes (Hete, Turner, Morgenfeld, Manibusan..., but not Graber).

I may be wrong, but R&W was referring to an earlier filing that named Graber in regard to ABX Air. This latest filing you are referring to is in regard to ABX Holdings. It really is nothing different than what they all had with ABX. Only now they are defining each company with their respective parachutes. So each company under the Holdings umbrella has their own governance rules. Graber just fell under what ABX Air already had in place.

Like I said, I may be wrong. But that is how I am reading it all.

I may be wrong, but R&W was referring to an earlier filing that named Graber in regard to ABX Air. This latest filing you are referring to is in regard to ABX Holdings. It really is nothing different than what they all had with ABX. Only now they are defining each company with their respective parachutes. So each company under the Holdings umbrella has their own governance rules. Graber just fell under what ABX Air already had in place.

Like I said, I may be wrong. But that is how I am reading it all.

Correct. It was under a previous filing for ABX Air that gave Graber his parachute.

What's going on in Osaka? Are guys retiring? What does outlook look like looo?

With the 5 new crews to MIA and rumors of 5 more being added we are short on the 9, and the 76. The good news is we are very well staffed on the 8, Oh wait we got rid of the 8 and all the crews went to the 9 and 76. So how can we be short on the 9 and the 76.......

We were so severely short in MIA they moved some flying to the ILN base and had to give a few people the whole month off for all the days they owed them back due to the junior manning.

Not sure about retirements. We had one captain walk out of 76 training and retire on the spot. Guess he decided it was not worth the hassle to keep going. I believe all the new hires have gone to KIX. Not sure how long that will last. I personally think a lot of the new guys might just get the Type rating, some experience and move on. If that is the case then KIX will be a revolving door for new hires.

retire

"Capt'n Jack" retired at the end of March.

LJ, I believe boxhauler was referring to JH not JK. I believe John had better things to do than to stay up all night crossing the country as he had done for many years on the DC-8. Now if we could just convince a few others to do the same.

Now if we could just convince a few others to do the same.

Not trying to move up the list a bit faster, now, are we? :D

If KIX does turn out to be a revolving door, is there any chance of KIX becoming an outstation where the ILN (or whatever domestic) -based crews are shuttled in and out on some rotating schedule? We did it regularly with a few trip sequences, so it wasn't on the same scale as KIX is/will become, but it worked for us.

How many crews does/will KIX have?

Latest resources

Back