• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Holdings to change name?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like a sale is coming. It will be soon, that SEC filing let's some clues out. Forwarded to my UBS buddy and he said that is the most likely scenario judging by what he read.

ATSG. That sounds like a STD. I bet that it is itchy. Ah, don't fret, a shot of penicillin and you will be ok.

Last edited:
DHL has critical need of ABX lift. DHL in common with the rest of the world has zero use for Hete and his ilk. Atlas is also most probably in the big picture although maybe without Polar (RIP) - as of course is Astar being cast in the role as the vehicle (Trojan Horse) of acquisition, although loopholes in the recent contract will perhaps return to annoyingly nibble Astar in the rear-end.

So boys and girls, there do be the big pieces of the puzzle. Now go join the dots to get a coherent picture, but bear in mind that much of what should have happened hasn't and that which shouldn't have happened has.

Poor idiot beer drinking, sausage eating Germans; perhaps the red ink has sobered them up to the point where even they can lift their fat stupid heads from the pool of stale beer to attempt to successfully manage that which they've purchased.

Last edited:
Poor idiot beer drinking, sausage eating Germans; perhaps the red ink has sobered them up to the point where even they can lift their fat stupid heads from the pool of stale beer to attempt to successfully manage that which they've purchased.

HJ, Dude, that is almost Shakespearian. Did you study literature in high school?

Shooter you sound desperate. It's better to say nothing.

Quite the contrary, it you guys that sound desperate and seem to be looking for ABX guys to be out on the street for your own gain. I got my information the same way you guys did, from the fairy farting pixie dust. Anyway keep in mind what you guys are wishing for; karma is a witch with a capital B.

Anger management problems again I see. Go read the SEC filing. Better yet, go talk to the 1224 and get their take on this.

Look at Graber's background. ATA ring a bell? Take a look at ATA's history and see where they are today.

If you don't want to believe me, call 1224's hotline and take a listen.

Again with the anger management jargon. Dude, you have some serious problems to get over.:rolleyes:

Back to the issues, I think Graber was very very lucky to be out of there before the hammer fell. But maybe he knew it all along. At any rate he is here now and doubt he wants to be on the street looking for job in this economy just like the rest of us.

And no I will not take your word for it as I will not take the 1224 hot lines word. I want to see what you were talking about about what you see in the filing. I just don't see it and am waiting for your answer to what was so clear in it.

Just lay off the anger management stuff. I know my posts may come across a bit gruff. We went through that back in June of '07. I don't feel the way you guys seem to read into my posts. Sometime (if you guys buy :) ) I am willing to down a few pitchers to prove that. If I have the time I love beer, especially free beer.

I believe Graber came not to work, but to retire. He won't need another job if you know what I mean. These guys don't leave with nothing, they leave with alot.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back