• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX 1224 I'm confused......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hvy, Thanks for the good luck wish. The numbers that I meant are accurate are the numbers that Nite was saying. I understand what you meant about APC being out of date. Its in the realm of 160K/year and 120k, seat dependent.

I did try to check it out nite. APC shows what are to shortly be the old pay rates. Care to provide a link to the new pay rates?

My answer to the previous post was in response to his statement you could not make 120k as a ABX FO last year again he said LAST year unless you worked alot of overtime. I do not think there is a link yet. Why thinking about applying?

My answer to the previous post was in response to his statement you could not make 120k as a ABX FO last year again he said LAST year unless you worked alot of overtime. I do not think there is a link yet. Why thinking about applying?

Ah. And no, I'm not thinking about applying. I believe I've stated before that I'm done with aviation. It's all down hill from here in that industry. However, there are many things that you can do that will get you a 120k gross annual salary with a lot less BS. That is what I'm going to do. I'm not so hung up on flying a jet that I'll do it for equal to or less than what I could be making working at the burger joint. Although working at one is not what I have in mind.

All this and I'm still confused. Well, the details will be out soon enough. We should have caved and lowered the bar to get the 767-300's. Dang it! Then we could be racing. Where is that Trick turner or Trixie anyway?

Once Joe transfers the 767's to ATI under the DHL/Schenker merger then what? Two Words............restraining order! :)

All this and I'm still confused. Well, the details will be out soon enough. We should have caved and lowered the bar to get the 767-300's. Dang it! Then we could be racing. Where is that Trick turner or Trixie anyway?

Once Joe transfers the 767's to ATI under the DHL/Schenker merger then what? Two Words............restraining order! :)

I bet you are the guy everyone says is always confused, you sound like a complete idiot. Be that as it may, Joe has threatened to transfer aircraft in the past and then also said ABX cannot because of the contract language. You seem upset enough about it for both of us so I am not going to worry about it. I am sure you will tell us about it if it happens. I was curious why you find another airlines contract so interesting....but then again what else do you have to do!

Ah. And no, I'm not thinking about applying. I believe I've stated before that I'm done with aviation. It's all down hill from here in that industry. However, there are many things that you can do that will get you a 120k gross annual salary with a lot less BS. That is what I'm going to do. I'm not so hung up on flying a jet that I'll do it for equal to or less than what I could be making working at the burger joint. Although working at one is not what I have in mind.

You also could make more than about 90% of all the major airline in operation working at a burger joint. Hell a few years ago before your last contract you could have made more working at Walmart why didn't you quit then?

You also could make more than about 90% of all the major airline in operation working at a burger joint. Hell a few years ago before your last contract you could have made more working at Walmart why didn't you quit then?

Because we were on the upswing, and our company was growing. The industry as a whole is in a downhill slide now. And it will not pull out for several years to come. BTW, I saw the press release Graber put out. Seems he and your EB put a whole lot more value on your relationship with DHL than you do. Considering that your concessionary contract relies on striking a deal with DHL for it to take effect.

I bet you are the guy everyone says is always confused, you sound like a complete idiot. Be that as it may, Joe has threatened to transfer aircraft in the past and then also said ABX cannot because of the contract language. You seem upset enough about it for both of us so I am not going to worry about it. I am sure you will tell us about it if it happens. I was curious why you find another airlines contract so interesting....but then again what else do you have to do!

My question is still not answered. I guess because you don't have one. You ask why am I so concerned about another carriers contract? You are kidding right? Typical 1224. I am concerned because you are lowering the bar. I am not happy about it and neither is the rest of the industry. We have every right to question it and discuss it because it affects us all in the long run. In spite of what you might believe your decisions as a pilot group affect many many people in this industry. You will be called out on it here and many other places.

P.S. I have plenty to do, but my new job allows me some desk time and access to these boards. I would however like the option to return to the cockpit one day but at this rate there will be nothing to return to.

My question is still not answered. I guess because you don't have one. You ask why am I so concerned about another carriers contract? You are kidding right? Typical 1224. I am concerned because you are lowering the bar. I am not happy about it and neither is the rest of the industry. We have every right to question it and discuss it because it affects us all in the long run. In spite of what you might believe your decisions as a pilot group affect many many people in this industry. You will be called out on it here and many other places.

P.S. I have plenty to do, but my new job allows me some desk time and access to these boards. I would however like the option to return to the cockpit one day but at this rate there will be nothing to return to.

And if you have a new job why do you care about this industry? And when Delta, Northwest, United, FDX (lower hour guarantee) agreed to a realistic approach to the economic conditions did you stay up day and night surfing the message boards asking why oh why, please explain I do not understand simply business models?

And if you have a new job why do you care about this industry? And when Delta, Northwest, United, FDX (lower hour guarantee) agreed to a realistic approach to the economic conditions did you stay up day and night surfing the message boards asking why oh why, please explain I do not understand simply business models?

He can't explain it. His own words "I'm confused", sums it all up.

Latest resources

Back