• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABC news wants to hear from you!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I tell those with nothing to lose to knock yourselves out. Maybe, just maybe, this will lead to the "strong recommendation from the NTSB and support of the public" that is needed to finally raise pay.

There's a lot more to it then pay. Work rules, intimidation, rest, training.

Of course some new rest rules would affect pilot productivity thereby reducing the number of days off one gets. We can't have that!

Seeing that I am furloughed I am seriously thinking of making a reply! I can't complain about being abused cause XJT just never did that to me in almost 2 years. I think the under cutting and outsourcing needs to be brought to light!

The most eloquent solution may be to simply eliminate the regionals.. and I wonder if this is where the debate will eventually wind up.

The most eloquent solution may be to simply eliminate the regionals.. and I wonder if this is where the debate will eventually wind up.

This will never ever happen!!! Risk versus reward theory, the reward in profits to the share holders, and bonuses to management is fare greater then every few years losing a haul and once or twice a decade killing some passengers.

Seeing that I am furloughed I am seriously thinking of making a reply! I can't complain about being abused cause XJT just never did that to me in almost 2 years. I think the under cutting and outsourcing needs to be brought to light!

It doesnt have to be just about being abused. You could talk about the long duty days and low pay. Just because its better than other regionals doesnt mean that its good.

Just to let you know. I just got a call from Lisa Stark at ABC news. She is trying to get a story together for World News and a web story.

Just sent stuff to them. I am unemployed right now, and have been away from the regionals for a two years, so I will give them an earful if they like.

It doesnt have to be just about being abused. You could talk about the long duty days and low pay. Just because its better than other regionals doesnt mean that its good.

Wait you mean a Morelia layover that is blocked at just over 8 hours with a hour van ride each way is not enough rest? Anyway the real problem that needs to be addressed is the constant outsourcing to the lowest bidder! The only reason this is done is for shareholder return and management bonuses!

Latest resources

Back