ABC News Federal Air Marshals

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
V-1 said:
He said flying public, not building-occupying public.
You are astute, reward yourself with a cookie.

BAt Day should not just be for baseball games anymore. I think they should have Bat Day at the airport too. Just every once in a while. Bacon Bit Day may also work and may make the throw-their-arms-in-the-air-and-give-them-what-they-want crowd something a little easier to swallow, you know, not as overt. The PC crowd would LOVE that one...

inline said:
When's the last time a "white guy" attempted to hijack an airliner? Last time I checked all the cockpit breaches were by arab males.

Auburn Calloway on a fed ex flight, The fired employee who shotthe pilots on the PSA flight a while back, and I read recently of an even older case of a passenger shooting the crew. It was eerily similar to the PSA incident, California, smaller carrier, passenger shoots crew, all aboard die.

I remember a flight in the late 50's/early 60's where a white guy put a bomb on a United flight and it exploded over Missouri. Insurance was the reason for that one. It was supposedly the first terrorist act on a commerical airliner.

flyinlow67 said:
I remember a flight in the late 50's/early 60's where a white guy put a bomb on a United flight and it exploded over Missouri. Insurance was the reason for that one. It was supposedly the first terrorist act on a commerical airliner.

There was a United DC-6 (I think it was united, I know it was a DC-6) which was bombed over Littleton Colorado, I think it was in the 50's. That wasn't the first bombing of a commercial airliner. There were a number of earlier ones in the US, Canada and Europe.

Latest resources

Back