AAI to SWA forced assignment?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wood pecker

What the heck was the AAI guy on bus venting about? Is this something new? Don't give up the SWAPA Forum for New Years resolution, there are a few forum regulars in the next few classes that will bring some lively discussion according to him.

Another observation is how come the same CAs that seem to think they are superior for never going to the SWAPA forum are the same guys that have no clue about recent bulletins? What 5 min warm up, why 121.5 at 10,000, FO's can't do 1,800 RVR approaches.

Some things never change I guess.

What the heck was the AAI guy on bus venting about? Is this something new? Don't give up the SWAPA Forum for New Years resolution, there are a few forum regulars in the next few classes that will bring some lively discussion according to him.

Another observation is how come the same CAs that seem to think they are superior for never going to the SWAPA forum are the same guys that have no clue about recent bulletins? What 5 min warm up, why 121.5 at 10,000, FO's can't do 1,800 RVR approaches.

Some things never change I guess.

It's never to early to drink. Enjoy your day. :)

Its in AOM now. Climb check put on 121.5. Doesn't say when to switch back though.

No worries it must be my time of the month after being subjected to Capt turn the packs off as soon as we get to the gate. That is why I mentioned the forum because its a multiple thread topic about Capt killing the airflow at block in. I would have to do 3 PAs on a 40 min flight because he did care about customer service but then roast them at the gate. Makes no sense.

Flaps 1, no lets hold off. 5 seconds later alright lets throw the gear down. Holy cow man just fly every freaking leg so I can relax. I admit I aint the ACE of the base but let me fly unless I am doing something non-standard etc..

That felt good thanks for listening. Back to lurking

Its in AOM now. Climb check put on 121.5. Doesn't say when to switch back though.

No worries it must be my time of the month after being subjected to Capt turn the packs off as soon as we get to the gate. That is why I mentioned the forum because its a multiple thread topic about Capt killing the airflow at block in. I would have to do 3 PAs on a 40 min flight because he did care about customer service but then roast them at the gate. Makes no sense.

Flaps 1, no lets hold off. 5 seconds later alright lets throw the gear down. Holy cow man just fly every freaking leg so I can relax. I admit I aint the ACE of the base but let me fly unless I am doing something non-standard etc..

Are you flying out of PHX? Come to MDW. :)

Flaps 1, no lets hold off. 5 seconds later alright lets throw the gear down. Holy cow man just fly every freaking leg so I can relax.

Wow. After ten years and 6,000 hours of 737 bliss, I'm not sure how I'd handle a numbskull like that, that would be tough. Be curious to hear how others are handling this.

This too will pass.

These ass clowns make you real good at energy awareness so you can call them on their own game. "You sure look high here" :)

Latest resources

Back