• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI to SWA forced assignment?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OK, just looked, it is a new change, nice of them to tell us this tidbit in the change section, and it says "121.5 or as required". To me means, next base freq or ATIS. We start doing overwater, I'll start listening watch on Guard. ACARS can find me quicker than a call on guard if I'm on the wrong freq.

Last edited:
It's all good. Having a good time just annoyed a tad when he said "I never go to the forum" insinuating he is superior for not giving a damn about what others discuss when I mentioned the whole packs off thing at gate.

Ty its great, (at least from FO to FO status) I have never made as much in month thanks to their swaptimizer program that makes bidding during VAC month easy. There are so many options once you grasp you have to commute if you want extra money at times.

the phx f/o, twice the work with half the pay AND free flying lessons!!!

had a guy tell me to put my charts away. told him i like to the 10-9 out...just because ya' never know. we were flying into our base. he continued to ''allow'' me to go ahead and put my charts away.

we've all got 'em. all airlines, all bases.

Wow. After ten years and 6,000 hours of 737 bliss, I'm not sure how I'd handle a numbskull like that, that would be tough. Be curious to hear how others are handling this.

I flew turboprops and just press the field, most of the micromanager crowd simply suck balls at flying - so I pretend not to hear and do what I want.

I'm trying not to hear the thousands of ops calls in our not hubs. Parking on guard at least might help me from being nordo. It would be the perfect system if only the "guard"ians would quit their chatter.

I still like that story of our guys calling in for the kayaker over his head

Latest resources

Back