• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI says all or nothing @MDW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will probalbly get pi$$ed on for this, but why and the he!! is everybody so pi$$ed at airtran for. You have some idiot calling us vultures valujet, buddy if you think we are valujet and our attitude is still valujet you do not know what you are talking about and we would not want you anyways. Others saying screw the pref. interview , would rather be stapled at the bottom of SWA instead of going to Airtran. I know I know you would not come anyways (sorry took your catchy comeback). We were and are looking at assets not pilots not FA's. /sucks I know I have a great friend who was furloughed at 2 airlines and was happy to be at ATA and now he has no idea.

It is not the pilots. If you were here at Airtran you would love it. I am sure there are plenty of pilots at ata that would love to come here. I can not believe your group as a whole hates us. With the attitude that the ATA pilots put from the keyboard to the screen I would not want to fly with you guys either. I am sure away from the computer you're good guys but **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** get a computer and it is like screw airtran.

Gee, I can't wait to fly with a bunch of illiterate scabs. The only person I ever fired in my life works for airtarn. I'm sure he got much better!

Last edited:
ATA737CAPT said:
Gee, I can't wait to fly with a bunch of illiterate scabs. The only person I ever fired in my life works for airtarn. I'm sure he got much better!
ATA737CAPT said:
.......unlike the vultures at valuejet.
So explain to the forum exactly what the "F" is your problem.

This is what I have seen so far:

YOUR Airline Management (ATA) makes some bad business decisions, runs out of options and force files for bankruptcy.

YOUR Airline Management (ATA) decide to have a fire sale to generate revenue and shrink their way to profitability.

YOUR Airline Management (ATA) decide to attempt to sell some or all assets to several other airlines.

YOUR Airline Management (ATA) negotiates a deal to sell some assets to AirTran for $88,000,000.00.

ATA737CAPT (illiteracy Police) suddenly gets on a public bulletin board forum throwing out ridiculous misspelled rants about "valuejet", "airtarn", and "the only person I have ever fired".

So I ask again... what exactly is your "F'n" problem with the AirTran pilots?

It sure as he!! can't be with the Pilots at "valuejet" or "airtarn"
(Since YOU bring up illiteracy...both of those are your spelling not mine).

I hope you feel better, because you are ranting like a lunatic, and NOTHING has even happened yet, or even been decided.

And keep in mind....whatever may happen...... it is not OUR fault.

Last edited:
Hey Fellas,

Both sides on this issue seem a little overly sensitive. However, let us keep the insults and personal attacks out of the discussion.

Thanks

PS. Jet Dawg, I hope you don't think that the few people that post on this board constitute everyone. Quite frankly if it comes to that, I would be happy to fly with the guys at Air Tran.

Last edited:
Not EVERYONE has perfect spelling...

ATA737CAPT said:
Gee, I can't wait to fly with a bunch of illiterate scabs.
Capt, the VAST majority of FL pilots are not scabs. I've commuted on ATA before, and I thought your pilots were great. As far as you being the spelling expert...

Aircraft Experience: LR-Jet, Falcon, Hawker,727,737,757
Flight Experience: Civilian
Ratings: ATP
Total Time: 8000+

ATA puts you up and pays you full gaurentee (75hrs). Hopefully, we will hire again if we can pull out of this mess!

gaurentee??? If you point one finger at me, there's 4 pointing back at ewe!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back