AAI Pilots-SWA Interviews

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

malibuVride

I friend of mine at SWA said there is a thread on another forum asking SWA pilots to email the names of anyone they know at AAI that interviewed at SWA. He said its called the prune? and its only for SWA pilots. Apparently one guy, a former AAI pilot, sent a list with over 30 names on it.

I'm not sure what these guys expect to gain with this info but it seems low down...even for this crowd on FI.

I friend of mine at SWA said there is a thread on another forum asking SWA pilots to email the names of anyone they know at AAI that interviewed at SWA. He said its called the prune? and its only for SWA pilots. Apparently one guy, a former AAI pilot, sent a list with over 30 names on it.

I'm not sure what these guys expect to gain with this info but it seems low down...even for this crowd on FI.

If it were true, which I highly doubt, then the SWA MC would be quite pissed at the sheer stupidity. This would only help our case in arbitration.

If it were true, which I highly doubt, then the SWA MC would be quite pissed at the sheer stupidity. This would only help our case in arbitration.

What? That you guys have several hundred that have either interviewed or applied?

But you're right. I highly doubt it's true.

Gup

What? That you guys have several hundred that have either interviewed or applied?

But you're right. I highly doubt it's true.

Gup

Who cares? The arbitrators won't. It's about what each carrier brings to the table, and if you don't think AT brings enough, then you will be shocked. Just let the lawyers fight it out.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Was on there today...have not seen it. Your buddy is probably screwing w you. Don't sweat it....btw thought on the other thread you said you did not interview?

You gotta kinda realize there's a$$holes on both sides of the fence! Everyone also needs realize some people are miserable and need to lash out and attack whatever windmill is available...whether it's a CEO/management or their new partner who'll be writing their paychecks!
Dolce

Yes, I can verify there is a thread about AT guys who interviewed at SWA. Its down the page a bit as it doesn't have too many replies. The poster specifically asks guys not to list individual's names on the site but to email them to a specific address instead. For this reason, I can't presume to know how many names have been sent but the thread does have quite a few views.

Last edited:
You have put downs because you have nothing else to back your foolishness. Its typical for you KP. You might want to check again your facts again. You my friend are pathetic and its a shame you will be working at SWA one day. Sad little man...sad!

Latest resources

Back