• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI offer extended (again)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First, you aren't Dr. Cox from Scrubs. He's actually funny. You're not. Well, not in a comedic way, anyhow. Let me remind you that this is a public forum, and I can interject (not inject...that is something a nurse does with medication contained inside of a needle) myself into any thread that I want, same as you. Further, you don't really know what concerns me, or doesn't. You also have no idea about what I may or may not be qualified to comment on. I can also assess from your defensiveness on the issue, and your complete inability to have any sense of sarcasm, or for that matter humor, what kind of person you are. If the original post was sarcastic, it was what it was. If it was meant to be serious, you should have had the sense to realize that she wasn't even worth responding to.

Make a post that earns some respect, and doesn't make you appear like a militant, typical 5%er, and maybe you would get some. You must be a real joy in the cockpit. People like you make the world a beautiful place to live. :puke:please don't breed.
Any time you feel up to speaking me that way in person junior, just say the word.

"DAL tried and failed (many times) to bury AirTran."

I thought Delta used to call Airtran "Valujoke". I bet if you would of walked into the Delta boardroom in the late 1990's and told them Airtran would have 150 brand new Boeings in ten years, they would have laughed you righ out of the boardroom. If Delta would have been well run like American (who protects DFW at all costs), Airtran would have been gone in 1998 or 1999. I think Delta has taken shots at Airtran but never really tried to bury them like American buried Legends.

Heyas Max,

You are pretty close to the mark. In DALs defense, there really weren't ANY successful startups that made it past the "small carrier" phase when VJ spooled up. Even SWA was a few years away from hitting their real growth spurt.

Before that, just about every "bargain basement" carrier had augered in a few years after it had started.

VJ got really, really lucky....If DAL had sent those DC-9s they sold to VJ to the beer can factory instead, if they hadn't started at a time where fares were very high, if they hadn't stashed away a huge pile of cash to weather the shutdown, or purchased another name to fly under, this thread probably wouldn't even exist.

VJ survived their own incompetence/greed by a very improbable set of circumstances, rather than by any grand master plan. B6 is an example of the other side of that coin in that even the best laid plans can go up in smoke with bad PR.

Nu

Make a post that earns some respect, and doesn't make you appear like a militant, typical 5%er, and maybe you would get some. You must be a real joy in the cockpit. People like you make the world a beautiful place to live. :puke:please don't breed.

Any time you feel up to speaking me that way in person junior, just say the word.

you two should get a room and consummate the marriage. :p

Can't form words? Can only challenge to fight like monkey?? Are you a pilot (as in professional) or one of the thugs that works on the ramp? Drop your god complex and grow up.

Last edited:
Murph...you military guys piss me off...I worked my arss off flyin checks/commuters (much more difficult than shootin missiles from 100 miles away)...tryin to pay off my college bills...while you guys flew for free-paid by my taxes...and then you think yer goin ahead of me on the sacred seniority list...I don't think so...you'll put the gear up when I tell you to...I've paid my dues...Murph, pay yer dues, Mister...

Last edited:
Spidey, you are a nut case and you'll be dangerous if you ever make checkairman. I suspect you are a closet FA. The steely-eyed military pilots are the backbone of the airline industry.....

The steely-eyed military pilots are the backbone of the airline industry.....
Ummm... I think you missed a smiley or winky face in there somewhere, because I *KNOW* you can't be serious.

Edited because I haven't had coffee and missed the humor...

"Sucked in for the kill..." LOL ;)

Last edited:
Spidey help me out here..I have a lear70 on my tail....breaking right, roll in...help!!!

Murph...you military guys piss me off...I worked my arss off flyin checks/commuters (much more difficult than shootin missiles from 100 miles away)...tryin to pay off my college bills...while you guys flew for free-paid by my taxes...and then you think yer goin ahead of me on the sacred seniority list...I don't think so...you'll put the gear up when I tell you to...I've paid my dues...Murph, pay yer dues, Mister...

Did you just remember your password? You show up out of nowhere after a year (almost to the day)!

Did you just remember your password? You show up out of nowhere after a year (almost to the day)!
...yup...kinda an idiot/savant...except for the savant part...see ya at the safety meeting tonight...this time we're gonna have someone take notes...God Bless Dutch!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back