• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AAI offer extended (again)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Simma down, guys . . . . we're all on the same team. The Contract has to be fair to the pilot GROUP, not just to senior people or junior people, Captains, or FO's.

I don't want to fly with 300 hour wonders. Sorry, not getting babysitting pay, and I fly as a crew, period. I don't want to come back from getting a double decaf latte crap-a-chino to find that we just had a 10,000 ft altitude bust . . . . . or that the pax are sweating like Airline Management in church because the FO was too new and too swamped to start the APU . . . . or, or, or . . . .

We do short turns with frequent equipment swaps and our Dispatchers today were often Flight Attendents or Gate Agents a few months ago.

Could I fly with Scooby-Doo in the right seat? Damn straight, Shaggy.

Do I want to? Of course not. We deserve an experienced crew, and So let's pay these guys a living wage, and all work together to keep this fun, productive, and safe.

Last edited:
part of the plan or reactionary?

MEH just announced a code share with NWA.
http://home.businesswire.com/portal...d=news_view&newsId=20070517005998&newsLang=en

Heyas,

Yea, there might be something to that. NWA has unexpectedly accelerated their exit from Bankruptcy, and there are rumors of a lot of MEH management making the MKE-MSP run. Could be the makings of a shotgun marriage.

NWA isn't beyond doing something like this out of spite, and the folks in Wisconsin would probably prefer a midwest company as a result. They snaked CAL out from DAL at the last minute in 98 after it was a "done deal", so anything is possible.

Nu

Thats Ok, Let NWA do thier thing with Midex.. I think AAI could make a real nice hub in MSP at the humphrey terminal or in DTW with their new terminal... AAI can do alot with thier low operating costs. NWA needs to worry about NWA and not AAI... They need to learn from DAL, who could have easily burried AAI at one point.

Thats Ok, Let NWA do thier thing with Midex.. I think AAI could make a real nice hub in MSP at the humphrey terminal or in DTW with their new terminal... AAI can do alot with thier low operating costs. NWA needs to worry about NWA and not AAI... They need to learn from DAL, who could have easily burried AAI at one point.

DAL tried and failed (many times) to bury AirTran.

As a matter of fact I have Mary.

Thing is, the litte fairy may actually think that way. If so I thought I would give her a chance to dazzle us all with some examples from her extensive experiences flying with military pilots.

Either way, I'm not sure I see where it concerns you. Shouldn't you be out saving the skinnies?

Hmmmm, with an attitude like yours, maybe she actually IS right! :rolleyes: You got awfully defensive, awfully fast, so maybe you feel like you fit into her profile? Is that it?

Hmmmm, with an attitude like yours, maybe she actually IS right! :rolleyes: You got awfully defensive, awfully fast, so maybe you feel like you fit into her profile? Is that it?
Yeah thats it hero. You sensitive save the world nonqual types who go through life telling yourselves "I could have done that too but I just didn't want to" make me feel so inadequate.

Yeah thats it hero. You sensitive save the world nonqual types who go through life telling yourselves "I could have done that too but I just didn't want to" make me feel so inadequate.

Ummmm, that doesn't even make sense.

I hope you have a REALLY big watch to make up for all of your inadequacies. I can imagine you out there in your Blackhawk, with a Bavarian Cuckoo clock tied to your wrist with bungee cords.

I've flown with and know/knew some class act military people. Then there are the 5% that are like you. Arrogant, (brainwashed) to think you are better than anyone else....especially those lowly civilian types. You are the 5%; the reason that people make comments like those above, about military guys. You are the person that everyone else talks about and doesn't ever want to fly with a second time.

I have a lot of respect for military pilots....just not you.

Ummmm, that doesn't even make sense.

I hope you have a REALLY big watch to make up for all of your inadequacies. I can imagine you out there in your Blackhawk, with a Bavarian Cuckoo clock tied to your wrist with bungee cords.

I've flown with and know/knew some class act military people. Then there are the 5% that are like you. Arrogant, (brainwashed) to think you are better than anyone else....especially those lowly civilian types. You are the 5%; the reason that people make comments like those above, about military guys. You are the person that everyone else talks about and doesn't ever want to fly with a second time.

I have a lot of respect for military pilots....just not you.
Thanks for clarifying that Sally.

For the record though, it is you who injected yourself into a converstaion that didn't involve you(sticking up for your boyfriend doesn't count) on a matter that you are completely unqualified to comment on.

As for your last sentence, feel free to PM me so we can meet face to face and discuss your poor upbringing. Does that make any sense?

Thanks for clarifying that Sally.

For the record though, it is you who injected yourself into a converstaion that didn't involve you(sticking up for your boyfriend doesn't count) on a matter that you are completely unqualified to comment on.

As for your last sentence, feel free to PM me so we can meet face to face and discuss your poor upbringing. Does that make any sense?

First, you aren't Dr. Cox from Scrubs. He's actually funny. You're not. Well, not in a comedic way, anyhow. Let me remind you that this is a public forum, and I can interject (not inject...that is something a nurse does with medication contained inside of a needle) myself into any thread that I want, same as you. Further, you don't really know what concerns me, or doesn't. You also have no idea about what I may or may not be qualified to comment on. I can also assess from your defensiveness on the issue, and your complete inability to have any sense of sarcasm, or for that matter humor, what kind of person you are. If the original post was sarcastic, it was what it was. If it was meant to be serious, you should have had the sense to realize that she wasn't even worth responding to.

Make a post that earns some respect, and doesn't make you appear like a militant, typical 5%er, and maybe you would get some. You must be a real joy in the cockpit. People like you make the world a beautiful place to live. :puke:please don't breed.

"DAL tried and failed (many times) to bury AirTran."

I thought Delta used to call Airtran "Valujoke". I bet if you would of walked into the Delta boardroom in the late 1990's and told them Airtran would have 150 brand new Boeings in ten years, they would have laughed you righ out of the boardroom. If Delta would have been well run like American (who protects DFW at all costs), Airtran would have been gone in 1998 or 1999. I think Delta has taken shots at Airtran but never really tried to bury them like American buried Legends.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back