• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA/US ISL question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As far as I know yes and positions have been up filled so cross breeding had occurred at DAL on the FO side. P.S.- what has Usapa won besides delay and lost wages of about $250k per East pilot?

Military NFO. That about sums it up Jimmy. The scorn that was inept to get a flying spot.

M

Military NFO. That about sums it up Jimmy. The scorn that was inept to get a flying spot.

M

Stand by MCDU, jimbo is gonna tell you how he chose to be an NFO instead of an F-4 pilot, or something along those lines. The bulls******************** flag will go up.

Man, I thought this guy's problem was that he was just an ahaole. Now it turns out he's got a confidence problem. He!!, I guess I will have to cut him some slack and take him with a grain of salt. And, no I don't have any interest in living over there. Just visiting whenever seniority allows, company paid.

M

Stand by MCDU, jimbo is gonna tell you how he chose to be an NFO instead of an F-4 pilot, or something along those lines. The bulls******************** flag will go up.
I never considered anything other than NFO because in 1983 when I joined the Navy you had to have uncorrected 20/20 vision to be a pilot. There were no waivers or eye operations. I wasn't even close.

Since retiring from the Navy, I have successfully made a career as an airline pilot to become a widebody Captain flying for a major airline.

My airline experience is at least the same as both of yours and my being a NFO vice a pilot while in the Navy is irrelevant.

MCDU - You show no military experience in your profile so you absolutely have no place knocking anyone's military occupation.

DCAA320 - In my time in the Navy, the student pilots with the lower grades/performance in flight training went helos. Enough said.

Unlike you two, I've gotten to my current position with my integrity intact and without stabbing my fellow pilots in the back.

In my time in the Navy, the student pilots with the lower grades/performance in flight training went helos. Enough said.

Like you said, in your time gramps, in a class of 30 sometimes only 2 get jets, the rest is a toss up, enough said mr uninformed. I am sure your pilots would have rather had gas than your bit(h ass.

Unlike you two, I've gotten to my current position with my integrity intact and without stabbing my fellow pilots in the back.

Poor little westicles, they deserve to come out east and be captains.

Previously you said:

If you go back and look at pilot selection rates back in the same time period (1983-84), you'll also find it was also a toss up between pilots wanting P-3s and pilots wanting jets (fighters). Equal numbers of top performers in flight school tried for both tracks.

Sure dude. nfo's always have the biggest mouths. Your eyes, right, any more excuses?

Last edited:
DCAA320 - The last quote about jets versus P-3s wasn't about my selection, it was about yours and the fact you were a helo guy. Instead of trying to twist my words around by a partial quote you should post the entire quote with its context. Of course that would once again require you to have a little integrity which we know you don't have.

I have never claimed to be a Navy pilot or ever said I wanted to be a Navy pilot. It was not an option for me so I never even considered it.

But whatever. I just have to remeber it's you I'm wasting time on. Everyone here but you USAPA idiots get it. Soon you'll get it too - when APA destroys your pathetic union and it's equally pathetic supporters.

Meanwhile have fun living your sorry existence built on the backs of honorable pilots. The rest of the industry knows the truth and will rejoice in your fall.

It's funny, kids and adults tell me they want to go fly helos, no one ever says I wanna be a nfo, keep trying. People go out and get helo ratings, stand by, let me go out and get my nfo rating, oh, I am doing that right now sitting on my arse. They make movies about helos, let me google search for that last nfo movie. You're trying to call me bottom of the class, you are not even in the class. Well that's enough of my time wasted on your dense ass.

Last edited:
It's funny, kids and adults tell me they want to go fly helos, no one ever says I wanna be a nfo, keep trying. People go out and get helo ratings, stand by, let me go out and get my nfo rating, oh, I am doing that right now sitting on my arse. They make movies about helos, let me google search for that last nfo movie. You're trying to call me bottom of the class, you are not even in the class. Well that's enough of my time wasted on your dense ass.

You flew whirly birds? <Yawn> Were you in Blue Thunder or Air Wolf?

Latest resources

Back