• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Pilot Leader Wants America West Pilots in Seniority Talks - Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No the arbitration is between the AA list and the US list. ....

Predicting the outcome of a game is difficult enough when one is honest about the ground rules... if one's predictions rely on assumptions, then they greatly increase the probability of error.

The arbitration (if there is indeed one, as we expect) will be between the merger committees in order to merge the status quo lists.

All agreed merger committees and the status quo lists are contractual agreements contained in the Protocol Agreement, and thus binding.

If this goes to binding arbitration, I can't imagine that previous binding arbitration is going to be disregarded by a new arbitrator.

The Eastie's run is over. Dougie thanks you for the huge savings in labor costs over the last 8 years.

If this goes to binding arbitration, I can't imagine that previous binding arbitration is going to be disregarded by a new arbitrator.

The Eastie's run is over. Dougie thanks you for the huge savings in labor costs over the last 8 years.

Who knows what the arbitrators will find fair and equitable for the new SLI of the three lists, but I expect they won't reveal any emotional attachment they might have to anything.

The assumption that the Nic was required is not contained in the terms of the contract. The courts have said as much, multiple times.
Why then did the courts also refer to an undeniably ripe DFR if USAPA was to implement anything other than the NIC? Why did the courts also warn USAPA of the dangers inherent in disregarding an arbitrated list?

Did you listen to anything the court really said?

Face it, USAPA never had plans to deliver a new contract. They duped you and you sheep bought it to the tune of hundreds of million$$. Now they are spending your money on personal vendettas, and the sheep pen lets them.

I wonder if APA will let you pick reps on your own or not. It could be proven that you are a danger to yourselves and others.

Why then did the courts also refer to an undeniably ripe DFR if USAPA was to implement anything other than the NIC? Why did the courts also warn USAPA of the dangers inherent in disregarding an arbitrated list?

Did you listen to anything the court really said?

Face it, USAPA never had plans to deliver a new contract. They duped you and you sheep bought it to the tune of hundreds of million$$. Now they are spending your money on personal vendettas, and the sheep pen lets them.

I wonder if APA will let you pick reps on your own or not. It could be proven that you are a danger to yourselves and others.

If you would like to assert that the Nic was/is required then you have the burden of proof. The rhetorical questions you ask are not proof but are instead merely based on assumptions and premises..

Ask Marty to show you one extant legal document that requires the use of the Nic. Just one... Then post it here or a link with page, paragraph, and line number..

After all you have paid Marty, he owes you guys that much.

So, all of you guys, including Doug Parker, didn't sign on the dotted line, accepting the eventual award prior to entering the "binding" arbitration process? You didn't? Really? I think you did..... I guess you forgot that part, or want to.

Your CLT base "Chairman" (?) thinks the additional arbitration panel will be bad for you guys. Do you want me to post that memo? I've got it if you'd like to read it....

Bye Bye----General Lee

Last edited:
So, all of you guys, including Doug Parker, didn't sign on the dotted line, accepting the eventual award prior to entering the "binding" arbitration process? You didn't? Really? I think you did..... I guess you forgot that part, or want to.

Your CLT base "Chairman" (?) thinks the additional arbitration panel will be bad for you guys. Do you want me to post that memo? I've got it if you'd like to read it....

Bye Bye----General Lee

I have talked with the CLT rep personally. I know his opinion.

Regarding the Nic, I have asked many times over the years for one person to provide me one document that requires the Nic to be used. Just one document. Just one document that requires the Nic to be used....

Plenty of people have big mouths but not no one has a legal document. :D

Latest resources

Back