• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Pilot Leader Wants America West Pilots in Seniority Talks - Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It is transcript FACT from Parker that America West would be soon bankrupt and did NOT have the sole capability of raising funds to merge and would likely liquidate.
Post the full transcript. Then tell us how anyone could predict the future with 100% certainty. Without US, AWA could have easily taken over PHL and likely CLT. But since that didn't happen, we will never know.

However it is verifiable fact that US had burned through its holdback requirement from credit card issuers and was likely to default on that requirement which would have been the Golden Domino which would have finally brought an end to the scourge of the industry that was USAir. The Alabama Teachers Retirement wasn't going to cough up any more money. The ATSB wasn't. Airbus wasn't. The State of PA wasn't. Only Doug Parker, with a promise to pound the square peg of US into the round hole of AWA, was able to secure money to make payroll.

Too bad he didn't buy the scraps at auction. He may very well have been able to grow while the rest of the industry crumbled. I mean, you seem to be willing to believe in speculation, right?

But then again , think of how annoying the van rides to the hotel would be with some cranky driver telling wild stories of flying the same 330 into Paris that I just got off from.

Give it up pave. Your gravy train has come to an end, 8 years too late.

Post the full transcript. Then tell us how anyone could predict the future with 100% certainty. Without US, AWA could have easily taken over PHL and likely CLT. But since that didn't happen, we will never know.

However it is verifiable fact that US had burned through its holdback requirement from credit card issuers and was likely to default on that requirement which would have been the Golden Domino which would have finally brought an end to the scourge of the industry that was USAir. The Alabama Teachers Retirement wasn't going to cough up any more money. The ATSB wasn't. Airbus wasn't. The State of PA wasn't. Only Doug Parker, with a promise to pound the square peg of US into the round hole of AWA, was able to secure money to make payroll.

Too bad he didn't buy the scraps at auction. He may very well have been able to grow while the rest of the industry crumbled. I mean, you seem to be willing to believe in speculation, right?

But then again , think of how annoying the van rides to the hotel would be with some cranky driver telling wild stories of flying the same 330 into Paris that I just got off from.

Give it up pave. Your gravy train has come to an end, 8 years too late.

You have told too many lies to respond to most points at hand. It's not worth my time. I will however say that the Nic award should have been implemented straight away. It is now water under the bridge.

Does not matter... the courts have spoken.

On ripeness they have.

Better study your law books on the status quo language in the PA. You have a fundamental misunderstanding, which isn't surprising since you claim there is a transcript where Parker states AWA would liquidate. I think Katz and gang would have submitted that if it existed.

The Nic is not dead and is your pre-merger with AA seniority number.

Actually the accusations were found to have merit at trial, they were just later found not to be "ripe". If anything but the Nic is used, they will be ripe.

Ok, lets assume that anything other than the Nic triggers a DFR....(I'll humor you and we can ignore that Judge Silver found the West DFR was ripe, held the trial, and found in favor of the East and USAir. We will pretend that there is no MOU that abandoned the Nic, and nullified all previous agreements accept the TWA Supplement CC <<<--- Here is your sign.)

If the arbitrators don't acknowledge that Nic is part of the status quo, pursuant to the Protocol Agreement in the MB SLI arbitration, who are you gonna sue for DFR?

You guys have been making predictions for ten years, and the outcome is always the same... Marty needs more money.

Latest resources

Back