• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
please kill yourself

HATE THESE DARN EAGLE TROLL FLOWTHROUGH LOSERS.

GET YOUR JOB THE REAL WAY NOT BY A CONTRACT GIFT FROM US TO APPEASE YOUR ANGRY TROLL ASSES.

THIS **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** GIFT GIVING FLOWTHROUGH THING IS THE WORST THING WE EVER DID. THANK GOD ITS OVER FOREVER. WE WON'T BE RENEWING IT ON THE NEXT CONTRACT. TOO BAD FOR YOU RJ BOY.

Hoss said:
Hey Clownpilot:

No wonder people have such a bad impression about pilots for our airline (read: SkyNazi). Fools such as yourself (who, of course, have the arrogance to put "AA domestic F/O" in their profile) have proven time-and-time again that AA is a good company to work for, but not a fun company to work for.
Personally, I'd rather be working for a company with a good safety record (face it, AA guys will fly a checklist right into the ground), that has cool people (i.e. AWA, SWA), yet like almost everyone else, the pay issue is the main reason for coming here.

You are obviously someone who never had the priveledge of "doing time" at the regionals. To refer to someone as an "Eagle troll" is simply arrogant, and shows how uneducated you are. How long have you been working for AA? Are you one of those F/O's that still wears the SCOPE badge? I assume we're around the same seniority, which is nice, because that means I will never have to be your F/O. Regards.

Flow-through? What? Where did I ever mention flow-through? Did something I say lead you to believe that I flowed-thru to AA, or that I ever worked for Eagle to begin with? Each time your sewer opens, it proves my point even further. You must be a real treat to fly with. Regards,

FYI, it's kind of hard to flow-thru to AA from Continental Express.

Clown pilot - "nobody is perfect", I guess you believe that does'nt apply to you. A legend in your own mind. One of the tragedies for me of accepting the flow-thru (I turned down job offers from TWA in '90, AWA in '98, declined a U interview in '98 and United in late '00 - already had an AA #), is that I'll have to tolerate working with people of your character. Whether you realize it or not (I'm sure you don't) you have proven to everyone that AA has some real "clown pilots " too. Most are outstanding (I have 5 close friends there, 3 of which are not flow-thru's and are Captains). I don't know what your seniority is but you may be my F/O someday. If you had the guts, you'd back up your (unfounded) statements with your name.

Nah, I did'nt think so. Time to scurry back into your hole.

watching you guys bash each other is just horrible man.

WoW

For all you that have posted on this thread may I suggest you go back and read it from the start. It is a sad.

I guess I could give a synopsis of the trash that has just been thrown out to every group.

Mainline guys are scum who make way to much money

RJ guys are greedy, and and getting a free ride through a flow through agreement.

And I guess coporate guys hate everyone.

What the heck is going on. Like I said earlier we are all in this together. A loss for one group is a loss for all.

Someone also mentioned to me last year, not everyone is who they appear. Most know others through work or PMs etc. Becareful who is trying to get your goat.

Let's work together here. It is obviuos what happens when we don't.

AAflyer

P.S. To whom ever mentioned SkyNazis (AApilots). I work for American and the name was originally given to AMRs management team in the 80s. It was forthe way American went after it's competitors in different markets, and the ruthless methodsto get ahead. It had nothing to do with the pilots. :(

dogg said:
Why is that pilots feel that they are worth so much?

."Doctors hold peoples lives in their hands , we do not."

What brand of crack are you smoking?

You may not value your skills very highly, and you may think you are overpaid, but please speak for yourself, not for the rest of us.

DarnNearaJet,
Take a deep breath my man.

The only life you "hold in your hands " is your own. As long as you only worry about getting you back to the ground safe and sound it does not matter what or whom is behind that door. It may as well be rubber dog $h!t. A doctor on the other hand, standing firmly on the ground at no risk to himself, opens a hole in the brain and removes broken parts. That is awesome and that is having life in your hands......

Hey you are right. Like the doctor that opened up the patient and went to lunch and cash a check. Hope he wasn't billing his client by the hour. I will let all know that when I bill my hourly rate in the air I will not leave the cockpit and cash a check or get lunch. In fact I have a bar on my door that makes it a pain in the a$$ to take a pi$$.

All kidding aside, what percent of doctors are brain surgeons? I am betting a small amount, but on the other hand we should not compare ourselves to brain surgeons, and they do deserve whatever they make.:D

watching you guys bash each other is just horrible man.
Naw, actually it's pretty hilarious. Of course, every P3 pilot that I have worked with was pretty weak. What would you expect.

That may be true, but as you know, the term has become synonamous (sp) with "American Airlines pilots". If you were to ask an brand new F/O at a regional, a seasoned UAL 747 capt, or a flight attendant for another airline the question: Who does the term "Sky-Nazi" refer to? All three would give you the above answer. The only thing I'm pointing out is that guys like Clownpilot are the reasons why that nickname persists. That, and other related stuff that irritates me, such as captains who never call a visual, even when it's day, clear-and-a-million (e.g. doing the **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** ILS 9L GS inop in MIA with the published stepdowns ...meanwhile 3 guys behind you have called the field). That combined with the common "holier than thou" attitude is why it exists. As they say, there is some truth to every stereotype.

AAFlyer writes:
>>P.S. To whom ever mentioned SkyNazis (AApilots). I work for >>American and the name was originally given to AMRs >>management team in the 80s. It was forthe way American >>went after it's competitors in different markets, and the >>ruthless methodsto get ahead. It had nothing to do with the >>pilots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back