• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Jumpseats Beware!! There may be imposters out there

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Once, after 3 days of weather I was trying to commute from BOS to EWR Last Flight out, cabin full and Cockpit JS taken. The Capt was a great guy and called the entire crew up front, he asked the FA's if any of them minded if I rode a cabin js so i could get to work. They all smiled and said it was fine. Wouldn't ya know it as soon as we landed in EWR one of 'em went and ratted him out! he got a small vacation. I understand what it takes to get to that seat, and how a little indescretion can F- it up.

It's not about being vigilant, it's about the delivery!! (of the "public service announcement") How 'bout saying Hey, everyone concerned, Keep your guard up and keep following the S.O.P. for cockpit entry....... Maybe that would have gone over a little better than throwing all the AA pilots under the bus. Last time I checked (all union bs aside) we were all on the same team.

By the way, If anyone out there has been trained in the Identification of fake documents by their airline could I get the e-mail address for your training dept?

ils2--Ok, let me frame this another way: This guy is a moron. He's yelling fire in a crowded theatre. He needs to have his pee-pee smacked for being a dumba$$.

Whether it involves TWA or not, it was a stupid, immature move. It does look like AMR is ignoring this because inquiries have generated NO replies.

Usually, AA fires first and asks questions later. :rolleyes: Maybe they'll just let him go, wait till he looks crosswise at an agent then fire him for sexual harrassment...

Dfries--If your resume looks like you're a CFI, you get people to treat you like one. ;) TC

I didn't realize My "resume" was on this site....But thats not the issue here is it? If you must know, I spent the last 12yrs in 121 as an A+P mech, now flying LR-JET I guess I guess I needed a break from all the whining

Some very personal and proffesional information about 400+ AA pilots was stolen from AMR and posted on a public website. It gave employee numbers DOH, DOB, base, equipment and more.

If you get an AA jumpseater you need to either deny them or check their documentation VERY thoroughly. This is no joke. Please be careful!
Here is the website. I only post it because the info has since been removed.

ALERT, ALL AA PILOTS WILL BE DENIED ON NORTH AMERICAN!!

Hahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFries http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1152430#post1152430http://forums.flightinfo.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
Gotta love it, sorry were gonna leave this jumpseat empty, cuz you might be an imposter. Fake Faa Pilot certificate, fake medical, Fake company ID, Fake AOA badge, fake 10 year FBI background check, snuck through security to get to the gate, Paid off the Gate Agent to get by CASS. Can't trust anyone these days!!!!

Don't forget the fake passport.....

AA

I understand the Black Market is running a special this week only. Buy the "Fake Pilot Package" which includes a Medical, ATP certificate, Company ID, and AOA badge (No choice of airport though) and receive a fake US passport at no extra charge. You must provide the passport photo to take advantage of this offer. This is a limitted time offer, supplies are limitted and when they are gone, they are gone. No rainchecks will available so hurry.

I am not affiliated with the Black Market, just a satisfied customer.

ka

I heard it is a special package available only at Gulfstream Academy.

Are non-imposters? I'll let you answer that since I'm not jeapordizing security techniques

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha security techniques now thats funny!!! Dude, you have more to worry about getting hit over the head with a mop by one of those Illegal alien cleaners with the Full access Bage!!!!! Get real

hehe

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha security techniques now thats funny!!! Dude, you have more to worry about getting hit over the head with a mop by one of those Illegal alien cleaners with the Full access Bage!!!!! Get real

hehehe I got my gringo passport from a stolen wallet! hehehe, I still don't know anything from aviation! and get pay! yessssssss! everything fake! kids, wife, everything is fake! hahahaha

Latest resources

Back