• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Jumpseats Beware!! There may be imposters out there

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have to remember that you don't have to be a CASS member to get on an AA/AE airplane. I do it every couple of day's to get to and from my job in ORD.

Gotta love it, sorry were gonna leave this jumpseat empty, cuz you might be an imposter. Fake Faa Pilot certificate, fake medical, Fake company ID, Fake AOA badge, fake 10 year FBI background check, snuck through security to get to the gate, Paid off the Gate Agent to get by CASS. Can't trust anyone these days!!!!

Ya killing me:laugh:

Sometimes with all the drama going on you just need a little laugh. Thanks for that.

WD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFries
Gotta love it, sorry were gonna leave this jumpseat empty, cuz you might be an imposter. Fake Faa Pilot certificate, fake medical, Fake company ID, Fake AOA badge, fake 10 year FBI background check, snuck through security to get to the gate, Paid off the Gate Agent to get by CASS. Can't trust anyone these days!!!!

Don't forget the fake passport.....

AA

I understand the Black Market is running a special this week only. Buy the "Fake Pilot Package" which includes a Medical, ATP certificate, Company ID, and AOA badge (No choice of airport though) and receive a fake US passport at no extra charge. You must provide the passport photo to take advantage of this offer. This is a limitted time offer, supplies are limitted and when they are gone, they are gone. No rainchecks will available so hurry.

I am not affiliated with the Black Market, just a satisfied customer.

ka

If you get an AA jumpseater you need to either deny them or check their documentation VERY thoroughly. This is no joke.

Are you High? You want to F#*k all the AA pilots , I sure hope you dont have the say of who get the jump seat. You my brother are a very unstable person.

Yea, I know it's pretty difficult to fake it, (being a pilot, that is), but this action that this disgruntled pilot did is actually pretty serious. AA legal, APA, FBI, and TSA have all been notified. Many of the pilots "outed" we part of a special program we all know about that protects our cockpits from the bad guys. That is why the Gov. agencies were notified.

Not to mention legal action which has been started by many pilots affected by this moron.

This guy should be fired.

Last edited:
"Yea, I know it's pretty difficult to fake it, (being a pilot, that is)"

there are some pretty good fakers on flight info. good thing they are easy to pick out, especially when they ask dumb questions.

I do have the say and will not allow an AA pilot on my seat without thourough scrutiny. One of there own brought this on them. Don't blame me!

Passports, Airline ID's, medicals, pilot licenses, AOA badges, driver's licenses etc etc are all EASILY conterfitied. Many of those "exposed" were FFDOs. If one of those trys to JS... sorry... check it or forget it!

Are you High? You want to F#*k all the AA pilots , I sure hope you dont have the say of who get the jump seat. You my brother are a very unstable person.

"Yea, I know it's pretty difficult to fake it, (being a pilot, that is)"

there are some pretty good fakers on flight info. good thing they are easy to pick out, especially when they ask dumb questions.

????????????????????

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back