• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Jumpseat Number

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
One more thing. Does AA take more than one jumpseater on international flights? I'm trying to get from DUB to ORD. Thanks again.

One more thing. Does AA take more than one jumpseater on international flights? I'm trying to get from DUB to ORD. Thanks again.

There is an International List and an Unlimited list.
If your company is on both of them it should be no problem.
If not on the International list you might have a hard time unless you
can talk directly to the captain.

There is a number to meal list! It is advisable to do this prior to showing up at the ticket counter or gate, they sometimes send you away if you have not listed.

1-888-WE FLY AA and select prompt #3

You will then be speaking to the non-rev desk (very nice folks in my experience!)

List ahead of time on the AA List mentioned above. They are very nice and professional (They even speak english!). Used them many times on AA and Eagle. Just tell them you are an other airline employee and would like to list for the jumpseat. They will even put your cass info in the system. Much better than trying to talk to Mujabar in India for YoNiteds res system.

Don't know if it is true, but when I jumped seated on AA a couple of weeks ago the ticket agent told me it is now required to meal list prior to coming to the gate. That they are no longer required to list you.

This AA term "meal list" has been kicked about here on FI recently, and I'm not doubting at all what you guys have heard or been told, I'm just shocked they're still using the term "meal list" rather than just listing or booking... like you're going to magically get a "filet mignon, preceeded by lobster bisque soup and a fresh garden salad with a piquant roquefort dressing" or something.

You're lucky to get a seat, and if you're REALLY lucky, you might get a beverage and a handful of mixed nuts.

Listed recently and was told by the person on the phone Icould use a kiosk to get my security doc. Well that turned out to be false or misinformed. Still had to do the Ticket counter thing with some confusion on how to list me. The gate usually knows what is up though.

Latest resources

Back