• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Flight 48 oopsy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard that if you taxi a 767 faster than 8kts underbelly panels start peeling off. I am sure that's what happened. Probably got 'er up to 9 maby 10 mindblowing kts. Boeings cant take that kind of abuse. Can you imagine someone taxing a Boeing 25-30ish kts?
At least ATC is catching on now. Probably what AA wants, but they're treated like lap traffic now. PHX - "Southwest you have a passing lane if you wanna step to Bravo, Grab Alpha once you pass the '80." Anyone hear that the price of oil is going up?

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!

My wife was flying home from Austin TX today on AA. After pushing back the crew discovered a major hydraulic leak. At least they had the brains to stay on the ground, thank CHRIST!

I can't believe you are comparing a hydro leak on the ground to an airborne,unknown sound that turned out to be an access panel cover.
Completely different animal.

I think the crew did a fantastic job.

Hearing a sound in a Cessna and hearing a sound in a large transport is not the same thing. In a Cessna you don't hear funny sounds very often. In a large transport you hear them all the time. I about crapped my pants the first time I heard the pop of the cockpit window setting when we were going through FL200.

Not to beat a dead horse...there was no known problems...they were overweight...and there were numerous suitable airports before they were going oceanic.

Latest resources

Back