• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA Contract UPHELD!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
( Yeah, whatever, with "The Judge". He is just an individual with a Brain who made a logical decision. )

The Heroes here are the Pilots of American Airlines....Who FINALLY SAID..."NO".

God Bless The 61 percent.

PRECEDENT SETTING.

A guideline for Case Law and Weak Dick Airlline Pilots for the rest of the foreseeable future....

Take great pride Gentleman and Ladies of American Airlines.

YOU have made great history...and for that, we are all collectively, in your Debt.

Thank You,

Whine

Last edited:
The well done on the NO vote is again well deserved.
I agree w/ wine- we all owe you-

Are u high? It has been upheld until such time as AA adjust the codesharing and furlough items in the agreement. Give a a few days for AA to ammend and refile and it will be granted post haste.

AA pilots will get raped

Are u high? It has been upheld until such time as AA adjust the codesharing and furlough items in the agreement. Give a a few days for AA to ammend and refile and it will be granted post haste.

AA pilots will get raped

Exactly....judge ruled in favor of aa management in all other aspects accept furlough and code share. Management will file motion on those two parts within 48 hours.....not sure where the celebration is coming from.

yeah, now stay American Airlines and not some "new" airline merged with someone else with all their issues

yeah, now stay American Airlines and not some "new" airline merged with someone else with all their issues

( Uh....Mods? )

Is it possible to get the Kids off here that have no understanding as to what this means historically?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I respect that...But, C'mon.

Whatever....Those who understand this WILL, and those who don't... WON'T.

I'm almost too old to care....:) but, it's a Great Day in "Airline Town".

Love,

YKW

Last edited:

AA pilots will get raped

I have to agree. Battle won, but ultimately the war will be lost. BK rules always favor the company and creditors.

Congrats and Thank You to the AA Pilots!! This could be a historic day and a day where I hope the tide has turned!!

x,

This is the day AA pilots got a reprieve until AMR modifies two provisos in their 1113 motion....much as we wish it turned the wave is still rolling straight at APA pilots and their wrongheaded no vote.

Latest resources

Back