• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

AA 64 Lav Fire

aa73

Total Time
Just flew that exact aircraft 4 days ago! It is our first 767 with the "flat panel" 777-style EFIS.

Flight is scheduled to continue to ZRH tonight awaiting new aircraft and crew. Great job guys!

BILL LUMBERG

Total Time
9 to 5
Just flew that exact aircraft 4 days ago! It is our first 767 with the "flat panel" 777-style EFIS.

Flight is scheduled to continue to ZRH tonight awaiting new aircraft and crew. Great job guys!

Flat panel?? Are they putting them in all 767's (200 and 300's)?

That's great news for you guys!!

aa73

Total Time
Yeah, we have 2 757s and the one 767 with the new screens. They are all scheduled to be done by 2011, I believe. It was pretty cool, but since I hadn't seen one since recurrent last year, I was more than a little rusty on the new scan. The displays are great, the only gripe I have is that the FMC doesn't "talk" to the screens (i.e., we have to set our own speed bugs maually.)

timmay

Total Time
5000+
I bet if Sully was the Captain he would have walked back there and put the fire out using only his breath!