A380 first flight on Wednesday!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

buckdanny

I read in news that the A380 will be taking it's first flight on Wednesday! Just thought I would share the info :)

Buck

First A380 Crash Wednesday Afternoon

buckdanny said:
I read in news that the A380 will be taking it's first flight on Wednesday! Just thought I would share the info :)

Buck

A little contradicting to be excited about the FRENCH having their money pit fly on Wens. and then having an avatar with an American Eagle and Flag.

PS - On Thursday, the French will be having a sale on guns. It's a great deal; they've never been fired but they were dropped once.

Steveair said:
A little contradicting to be excited about the FRENCH having their money pit fly on Wens. and then having an avatar with an American Eagle and Flag.

Aren't we an enlightened positive individual this morning.

I, for one, can't wait to see one of these pigs fly into JFK.

It is sad that you have allowed yourself to be sold on cheap american propaganda. The french are one the United States' allies and furthermore economic partners. You should be happy to see the Airbus 380 fly because it means that the world is again attaining equilibrium.

Steveair said:
On Thursday, the French will be having a sale on guns. It's a great deal; they've never been fired but they were dropped once.

Sweet where do I sign up? Last week I got myself one of those tanks with 5 reverse gears!

Ps: to go with your reasoning, if I like to watch an AN-225 does it make me a communist?

Buck

SPIM said:
It is sad that you have allowed yourself to be sold on cheap american propaganda. The french are one the United States' allies and furthermore economic partners. You should be happy to see the Airbus 380 fly because it means that the world is again attaining equilibrium.

The French are an ally? That's laughable seeing as 1, they were against liberating Iraq and 2, they don't fight... they get invaded... we liberate them... and that makes them an ally? I think not.

The REALLY hilarious thing was when the French got pissed because the US didn't allow them to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq.

The world in equilibrium? Hardly... the US will dominate. Airbus products are inferior. They can NOT fly with a full cago load and full fuel. They are TERRIBLE on reliability & maintenance. They're service life is much less. The A380, which is able to fly into what, 6 airports in the world, is gonna flop hard.

PS - ANY airplane that has a go-around procedure of sliding your 3 position throttle to full and pulling all the way back on the "stick" and having a computer decide where to put the nose can go to h$ll. We're pilots for god sakes.

I look forward to the day when parts of the A380 are flown to the desert in a FedEx 727.

A380

I look forward to seeing the A380 fly also. I too like to see the big Antonov's.

Last edited:
Steveair said:
The world in equilibrium? Hardly... the US will dominate. Airbus products are inferior. They can NOT fly with a full cago load and full fuel. They are TERRIBLE on reliability & maintenance. They're service life is much less. The A380, which is able to fly into what, 6 airports in the world, is gonna flop hard.

PS - ANY airplane that has a go-around procedure of sliding your 3 position throttle to full and pulling all the way back on the "stick" and having a computer decide where to put the nose can go to h$ll. We're pilots for god sakes.

Please don't hijack the thread unless you have something educated to say. For the reccord hardly any jet can take off with a full payload and full fuel; and that applies to Boeings as well. As far as go around procedures go on a jet, there is a very high workload and the more automations there are, the more the pilot can concentrate on flying the airplane. Keep in mind that a go around is not a hard thing to do and anybody can easily fly one. It is rather when something happens at the same time (such as an uncommended thrust reverser deploy in icing conditions and a 30 knots crosswind) that things start happening fast and the more automations you have, the more time you can dedicate to running checklists and dealing with the emmergency. I guess when you start flying jets you will understand what I mean, after all I was in your shoes 6 months ago and didn't know until I saw it for the first time in the sim...

Buck

Steveair said:
The French are an ally? That's laughable seeing as 1, they were against liberating Iraq and 2, they don't fight... they get invaded... we liberate them... and that makes them an ally? I think not.

The REALLY hilarious thing was when the French got pissed because the US didn't allow them to participate in the reconstruction of Iraq.

I look forward to the day when parts of the A380 are flown to the desert in a FedEx 727.

You have serious issues. Not satisfied with the size of your co*k, so therefore you have to post this crap about an Airbus? I fly Boeings. Always have. Always will (since I retire soon...) But I'm not so naive to belive they are 100% American any more than I am to believe that Airbus is 100% French.

What a putz.

I guess your 1000 hours in single engine pistons makes you an authority on the safe operating procedures in transport jets. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back